Iron Studios Incredible Hulk part 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks brother,

That?s cool about it not being your cup o tea. It?s not a lot of people?s... For me it was a choice between this or XM. Personally i just did not love the XM pose or head sculpt. I still like it and think it will be a grail piece for many. It looks to be one of the classiest Hulk statues ever. And I Love that Banner.

I was worried about this piece when first photos started coming in and thought I may have made a mistake but Man am I happy. My jaw still drops every time I walk in the room and look at it.

That's great! In the end, you're the one that has to be happy with it. Other people's opinions shouldn't matter or stop you from enjoying a piece you really like. I'm good with the XM HULK all the way around. The portrait is one of the elements of the statue I love the most. I'm so sick of the Kirby/Ape looking portraits of the HULK. And the few modern portraits we've gotten in the past didn't thrill me in the least. The Justin Bieber portrait on sideshow's last green HULK looked terrible and XM's 1st 1/4 green HULK portraits were just a flat out miss in my book. Personally, its been a painful wait for a classic 1/4 HULK that I love but XM has finally delivered a classic HULK that I can't wait to add to my collection. I only hope I'm as happy with my purchase as you are with yours.

That's great! In the end, you're the one that has to be happy with it. Other people's opinions shouldn't matter or stop you from enjoying a piece you really like. I'm good with the XM HULK all the way around. The portrait is one of the elements of the statue I love the most. I'm so sick of the Kirby/Ape looking portraits of the HULK. And the few modern portraits we've gotten in the past didn't thrill me in the least. The Justin Bieber portrait on sideshow's last green HULK looked terrible and XM's 1st 1/4 green HULK portraits were just a flat out miss in my book. Personally, its been a painful wait for a classic 1/4 HULK that I love but XM has finally delivered a classic HULK that I can't wait to add to my collection. I only hope I'm as happy with my purchase as you are with yours.

Agreed on all points... Had it not been for this piece I probably would have went with XM figuring I would love it more in hand.. who knows, perhaps I will still pick it up in the future... I know in hand pics will be killer... I have no doubts you will love it. I look forward to seeing all the pics.

Wow!!! Looks better in your pics, love the green. I ended up passing on this because I put my $$$ towards the Queens Studio Hulk life size bust. I can't believe how big that Hulk statue is. Congrats.

Back