Statue Iron Studios Hulkbuster vs. Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:horror$2750:horror
Damn, I have loot but I'm starting to get priced out of this game if it has a price like that. It's worth no more than $1200-$1400 to me. More than that and I'm out.:frank

Battle damage paint app looks pretty good. And the skin texture on Hulk is awesome.

But how can this be more than $500 USD each when the USD is stronger than the Brazilian Real?

Just checked the exchange rate, even with each piece at $1000 Brazilian Real thats $340 USD. Not sure what shipping is like ...but say its $300 Brazilian Real ...so thats $100 USD.

Will enjoy this through others pics, my guess is closer to $2750.

:horror

post-6769-aint-nobody-got-time-for-that-yIus.gif

Guys I really have no idea on price but I am pretty sure HulkBuster is not going to cost more than US$900. That is my guess.

Very similar to kotobiukiya 1/10 scale :)
iron studios and kotous are just plain statues...no articulation or mixed media....this should cost $500-$600 the most
$200-$250 for hulk and $300-$350 for hulkbuster
problem is the shipping because these things are damn huge :)

iron studios and kotous are just plain statues...no articulation or mixed media....this should cost $500-$600 the most

you haven't bought any sideshow pieces lately have you?

Please enlighten me brother. How could a HulkBuster 1/6 scale with LED/light up and bigger than the Sideshow Hulk PF cost only $350??? I would like to understand that.

Ok, so I just re-read the thread and somehow completely missed the fact these are 1:6 scale. :slap

I'm going to retract my guesstimates about the price as I thought this was 1:4. :lol :rotfl

Also I forgot to mention, The rock pillar will not be fixed. You will be able to display it with the pillar or without it.

Back