Statue Iron Studios Hulkbuster vs. Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I appreciate both sides. You either like it or you don't. In-hand pics will shed a lot more light on things. Agreed.

Yeah... I was just surprised by the praise at first because when I all the pics it just did not appeal to me... But that is what this hobby is all about :)

But If it turns out great... I hope there are some still out there.. Even though I tend not to go lower then 1/4 scale.. Just not 100% in love... But it would not be the first time I saw a hulk piece and changed my mind :)

Yeah... I was just surprised by the praise at first because when I all the pics it just did not appeal to me... But that is what this hobby is all about :)

But If it turns out great... I hope there are some still out there.. Even though I tend not to go lower then 1/4 scale.. Just not 100% in love... But it would not be the first time I saw a hulk piece and changed my mind :)

Same here. While I like the piece a lot, I don't know if I can justify the price for the scale. Looks great, but I just don't know if it's for me.

Iron Studios Hulkbuster 1/6 with 26 inches/67cm.

11826057_10207330674444025_6641120738081596570_n.jpg

Great job Iron Studios!!!
How they do to release quality products so quick???

Idk but keep doing like that we don't have to wait year and half for a item and we lost expectation because new things come everyday so is very nice that they are faster :)

Completely amazing!!! It's 1/6 but it feels 1/4... wow... wished I had the space and $$$...

Very cool! I thought about getting this piece, but I'm still going to hold off. I'm still waiting to see if Comicave's version (1/4 scale) will ever be a reality. I nearly pulled the trigger on XM Art's offering which is also 1/4. The pose is close to this Iron Studios HB.

Back