Statue Iron Studios Han and Chewie Statue 1/10 Force Awakens

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks great ironhan.jpg
From Yakface.com

hans2s.jpg
han1s.jpg

Last edited:
This is very cool, but.....why 1/10? :gah:

1) Cost less so you probably have more collectors buying them
2) Takes up less space so you can collect a lot of them without having to add on a museum wing to your house

Iron Studios is just starting their Star Wars 1/4 statues so I'm sure will get more of the bigger ones soon including Han and Chewie... Given how good Iron Studios is with getting the actors likeness down I can't wait to see their 1:4 human statues...

Last edited:
Oh, I understand that completely. There's definitely a huge market for smaller scaled pieces. I was mostly frustrated with finding something this cool, then discovering it's too small to fit into my collection.

Eh need better pix I can’t tell how good Han looks. As far as scale it’s still a large piece too bad it’s not 1/6 at least but whatever if his face sucks who cares what’s the size.

1) Cost less so you probably have more collectors buying them
2) Takes up less space so you can collect a lot of them without having to add on a museum wing to your house

Iron Studios is just starting their Star Wars 1/4 statues so I'm sure will get more of the bigger ones soon including Han and Chewie... Given how good Iron Studios is with getting the actors likeness down I can't wait to see their 1:4 human statues...

Yep. Let's hope they stick to OT 1/4 statues from here on. Or at least until they do the core of Luke, Han, Leia, and Obi Wan.

Back