Iron Studio - 1/6 Scale Diorama - Avengers Battle Scene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to those who got this!

I was tempted ...but held back for XM pieces. Now I'm living vicariously through your pics...

That's nuts. I had no idea. Yeah, Hot Toys Hawkeye will be a pass for me. :lol

Well I managed to win a Hawkeye figure on eBay last night for a great price and I've also sorted out a spare Captain America base so looks like I'll have the whole team after all :rock

Pics of the the diorama coming soon buy here's what I did with Back Widow ;)

aaa368d0bbf716d77065e2a9bc9df96a.jpg

e09bc68359c7a88c7d8175ae9118e62b.jpg

looks great, cant wait to see the complete set, u must get the backdrop and ground drop for your whole set will make it even better

looks great, cant wait to see the complete set, u must get the backdrop and ground drop for your whole set will make it even better

Thanks brother :hi5: I'll be doing exactly that :exactly: by the way, I already have the backdrop but is there a ground drop aswell? :dunno

Okay, so that's Black Widow added!!! :rock I just won a Hawkeye figure on eBay aswell as securing a spare diorama base for him to stand on like I did with Black Widow...

44968006e2bfe27156b33706b4595251.jpg

so here's how it looks so far :)

87601a2d713b244a7c6850ff4148fcfb.jpg

looks great bud, I personally wouldnt place them so close together and would spread them out, my thor just left brazil, I will have him hopefully within 2 weeks, I got hot toys loki from dark world and just ordered the scepter and lokis helmet to make him look like the fight from the avengers when he battles thor. The avengers Loki is just way to much, loki dark world you can score for $200, and the scepter and helmet for $50 from china.

looks great bud, I personally wouldnt place them so close together and would spread them out, my thor just left brazil, I will have him hopefully within 2 weeks, I got hot toys loki from dark world and just ordered the scepter and lokis helmet to make him look like the fight from the avengers when he battles thor. The avengers Loki is just way to much, loki dark world you can score for $200, and the scepter and helmet for $50 from china.

:lol that isn't how i'll be displaying mine bro ;) that was just a quick pic to show them all together ;) I've got a specific way in which I want to display the whole diorama...trust me, it'll be really cool once its done :)

:lol that isn't how i'll be displaying mine bro ;) that was just a quick pic to show them all together ;) I've got a specific way in which I want to display the whole diorama...trust me, it'll be really cool once its done :)

Please share pics when you do, I would show mine, but this darn website wont allow me, I have mine on a table thats perfectly sized for the ground and backdrop I have. it looks amazing so far. I dont think I will get the black widow and hawkeye like you, just too much money. but having loki will look great.

I also have the avengers in 1/4 scale as well

got the hulk marquette, ironman, black widow, the old thor and cpt america pfs, but also got preordered the new ones coming out in september.(both are ex)

Please share pics when you do, I would show mine, but this darn website wont allow me, I have mine on a table thats perfectly sized for the ground and backdrop I have. it looks amazing so far. I dont think I will get the black widow and hawkeye like you, just too much money. but having loki will look great.

I also have the avengers in 1/4 scale as well

got the hulk marquette, ironman, black widow, the old thor and cpt america pfs, but also got preordered the new ones coming out in september.(both are ex)

Damn bro! We need to see pics of your set up :( sounds amazing!!! Congrats :clap

Back