Iron Studios Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep 100% sculpted... I like how he has a lightsaber up his sleeve :)

its not up his sleeve. its lukes saber hilt resting on his chair. you must not be a star trek fan.

the head sculpt is garbage. but the cloth is kinda amazing, too bad they don't have a better head sculpt. but for $120 its kinda hard to beat.

its not up his sleeve. its lukes saber hilt resting on his chair. you must not be a star trek fan.

the head sculpt is garbage. but the cloth is kinda amazing, too bad they don't have a better head sculpt. but for $120 its kinda hard to beat.

One of the funniest Freudian slips I've seen. :lol Especially considering the context.

Do you guys know if they have any plans to do these in 1/4 scale?

They said they would be doing 1/4 Star Wars pieces. I was hoping they would have teased a TFA 1/4 statue by now, but they seem to be focusing on Civil War at the moment.

They said they would be doing 1/4 Star Wars pieces. I was hoping they would have teased a TFA 1/4 statue by now, but they seem to be focusing on Civil War at the moment.

Cool thanks. I need a 1/4 Emperor and the Sideshow one is too expensive those days

I think it looks better then SS 1/6 Emperor... Hell for it's size it's pretty bad ass looking not to mention it's polystone and not a plastic figure.

It's always funny seeing how "statue guys" declare a statue is better than a figure. LOL

Problem with figures is most people just pose them standing straight up with arms to the sides, pretty boring IMO.... With statues you can get some really dynamic poses you can't achieve with a figure.... I've tried the Hot Toys, spent thousands of dollars on them and just wasn't my thing... I've sold them all off... And I know this will piss off some collectors but when I was trying to pose them and "" fluff "" their outfits I felt like I was playing with Barbie Dolls... Just being honest, not trying to knock anyone else who collects them... Where as Statues feel more like art, at least the ones not dressed in fabric outfits... again just my opinion....

Anyways I've tried lots of different collections (Hot Toys, Hasbro figures, Model Kits, Statues, etc...) and for me Statues is what I like the best...

Problem with figures is most people just pose them standing straight up with arms to the sides, pretty boring IMO.... With statues you can get some really dynamic poses you can't achieve with a figure.... I've tried the Hot Toys, spent thousands of dollars on them and just wasn't my thing... I've sold them all off... And I know this will piss off some collectors but when I was trying to pose them and "" fluff "" their outfits I felt like I was playing with Barbie Dolls... Just being honest, not trying to knock anyone else who collects them... Where as Statues feel more like art, at least the ones not dressed in fabric outfits... again just my opinion....

Anyways I've tried lots of different collections (Hot Toys, Hasbro figures, Model Kits, Statues, etc...) and for me Statues is what I like the best...

That's why I like props more than statues or figures. You have a piece of that movie in your house, nothing beats that feeling :)

Got him in from Brazil to bonnie Scotland this morning, really quick from eBay.

Will post pics soon but with just having a general overall look at him he is great, really tiny though. :lol

Looks really impressive for its size, would have loved this in a 1/6th scale.
As for statues vs. figures vs. props? Well I've got small figures and large, small statues and some life size busts and some props. If I like it, I buy it. Lol

Back