Statue Iron Studios D.C. Statues 1/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Love J'onn getting made.

Attachments

• DC%202017.jpg
    DC%202017.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 329
  • dc3.jpg
    dc3.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 323
  • ccxp3.jpg
    ccxp3.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 298
  • ccxp2.jpg
    ccxp2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 303
  • joker1.jpg
    joker1.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 296
  • lexs.jpg
    lexs.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 289
  • batmansuit.jpg
    batmansuit.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 294
  • batmaniron.jpg
    batmaniron.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:
Re: Iron Studios D.C. Statues 1/10 2017

I would think they must be in the works, otherwise why spend money on the art work.

Iron Studios is sure killing it.

I would think they must be in the works, otherwise why spend money on the art work.

They just took a few pics of existing artwork and enlarged them to a size that the audience there could see, it's not that big of a deal to print those. :)

On second thought, that seems to be a projection screen behind them, so no printing would even be required.

That said, the very fact they were considered means we'll likely see them turn up again at a later wave.

They seem do 5 DC Comic statues a year, so odds are Martian and Firestorm will be 2018....

Actually, he's not. At least not yet. The Portuguese text says "Now help us choose the fifth character" - that was a poll, and Plastic Man was the winner.

What the ...?!

How does Plastic Man win over Martian Manhunter? That's crazy ....

I had read that on Statue Forum, but thought no way so I disregarded. I guess they were correct. Might be a Brazilian thing

I guess so ...Brazilian collectors must prefer Plastic Man.

Looks nice. Would great in 1/4

flass.jpg
flas2.jpgflas1.jpg
fl1.jpg
flas2.jpg

Last edited:

That does look nice. Catwoman is on her way to me as I write this. Sucks that some of IronStudios pieces don't make it for sale in North America as I do love their stuff. But hey, it seems to be making headway on that. Better some than none!

Here's a few photos of the pieces I have from this series so far... I think all of these came via BBTS. They're all very well executed, with the only real weakness being the portrait on WW. Overall I'm really happy to have them...

Iron Studios Wonder Woman 1 sm.jpg

Iron Catwoman 1 sm.jpg

Iron Harley 2 sm.jpg

batgirl 1 sm.jpg

I got Catwoman as well, the regular version. I love it, as Balent Catwoman is my favorite Catwoman. :)

Couldn't pass up on the Balent Catwoman ...got her too. Now I'm thinking of getting the Flash statue. That looks pretty cool!

From Sideshow:-

Sideshow To Distribute Iron Studios 1:10 Scale Marvel and DC Comics Statues!

Sideshow is excited to announce an all-new distribution deal with Iron Studios, makers of highly detailed collectible figures.

Collectors will now be able to purchase select Iron Studios Marvel and DC Comics 1:10 statues directly through Sideshow, taking advantage of flexible payment plans, award-winning customer service, and more!
The Iron Studios DC 1:10 Art Scale statues capture the essence of beloved DC heroes and villains in a sleek sculpted display, designed to stand alone and compliment any character collection.
The Marvel Battle Diorama Series from Iron Studios presents fan-favorite Marvel heroes and villains in dynamic environment displays that can stand alone or form a larger diorama when placed alongside other pieces in the collection.
The first of these exciting collectibles being released for pre-order are the Black Panther 1:10 BDS collection, inspired by the newest blockbuster Marvel Studios film. Fans have the opportunity to collect their favorite Wakandan characters, from Black Panther and the Dora Milaje to the dangerous Killmonger, and arrange them in an action-packed scene with the special diorama environment bases.

The line includes:
Black Panther Art Scale 1:10 Statue
Killmonger Art Scale 1:10 Statue
Okoye Art Scale 1:10 Statue
Nakia Art Scale 1:10 Statue
Check out the awesome Iron Studios Black Panther BDS collection video:

We are excited to offer these detailed collectibles and more as a part of this distribution partnership with Iron Studios. More information on what’s coming to Sideshow from Iron Studios soon, so be sure to keep an eye out!

Back