Statue Iron Studios Captain America (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you guys see Iron Studio's FB post? Sideshow is now the distributor for their 1/4 and 1/6 Marvel line.

So I take it they can sell these in the US now?

Oh God, please tell me they aren't making more of these Cap statues now for US distribution...

Did you guys see Iron Studio's FB post? Sideshow is now the distributor for their 1/4 and 1/6 Marvel line.

So I take it they can sell these in the US now?

Oh God, please tell me they aren't making more of these Cap statues now for US distribution...

Brazil has a run of 400
Australia through IKon Collectibles has a run of 185
I'm sure SSC will have a direct run from China.
So to answer most likely

Brazil has a run of 400
Australia through IKon Collectibles has a run of 185
I'm sure SSC will have a direct run from China.
So to answer most likely

I'll probably never buy from them again if they do. Pulling this kind of garbage is so dishonest.

I'll probably never buy from them again if they do. Pulling this kind of garbage is so dishonest.

They didn't disclose to us that there was another run for Australian market through Ikon until later. These companies are in it to make money. These edition sizes are still way lower than SSC PF. Now if SSC has enough buyers , I can see them asking for a run of 1000 themselves. That would make me feel a little worse about my first run purchase, but either way he is an awesome statue.

They didn't disclose to us that there was another run for Australian market through Ikon until later. These companies are in it to make money.

Exactly. Dishonest as all heck. Now they're totally screwing over Paulo... I get that they want $$$, but this really rubs me the wrong way.

Impressed with their work, not impressed with their business tactics.

Awesome news!! ive just had a quick open of mine to check the base, Lees stock is the extra 181 run i got 29. The base is also fully intact *phew* .

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yeah I am worrying about the base as well! glad you got a good one, I honestly don't mind about the extra 181 run...suppose you could tell people who aren't familiar with Iron Studios that it is a super rare piece and only 181 were made haha! Get some pics up dude :)

Yeah I am worrying about the base as well! glad you got a good one, I honestly don't mind about the extra 181 run...suppose you could tell people who aren't familiar with Iron Studios that it is a super rare piece and only 181 were made haha! Get some pics up dude :)
Haha will do soon dude once im home and its fully unpacked ;) yeah the extra run doesn't bother me either.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

DSC_0360_zpsmu9jbwnk.jpg

DSC_0365_zpsbfmbpgq1.jpg

DSC_0362-2_zpsux0nqvfo.jpg

some civil war fun

DSC_0367_zpsnwxxdgus.jpg

DSC_0368_zpsmlipimfw.jpg

Just curious but did anyone have what looks like bad casting of the left shoulder? that is the section between the 'strap' and the red portion.

Mine was from the so called special run.

image.jpeg

Back