Statue Iron Studios Captain America (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't u have air conditioning in your house?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All my money goes into statues. No money for hydro bills! Just joking! Energy is so expensive in Brazil that 99% of the places do not have central air conditioners.

Dude that sucks

I'm sorry. I lived in tropical place for a few years with no Ac and 100% humidity. It sucked. Sweating 24/7. Minutes out of showering.

Where I'm at now it's 17 degrees with nothing but snow. Outside. lol freezing

Both pieces look amazing. Damn shame they are not producing the rest of the team from AOU.

Missed opportunity right there.

Both pieces look amazing. Damn shame they are not producing the rest of the team from AOU.

Missed opportunity right there.

Yea, I agree buddy but from what I heard, Iron Studios will also be covering the new Captain America movie Civil War in 1/4 Scale so hopefully we'll see more than 1 or 2 from that line :)

I got him already fast pics because I'm working hehe
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

So happy to have this amazing CAP in my collection. Iron Studios did such a great job with the paint app. Here are some quick pics showing him displayed along with XM Cap and the Civil War diorama from VKH.

Attachments

• IMG_1174.jpg
    IMG_1174.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_1175.jpg
    IMG_1175.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 147
The VKH diorama is one of my favorite pieces. Caps face sculpt although hard to see is very well done. The paint and colors are a 10/10. I passed on the deadpool vs daredevil this year because the sculpt was not as well done as this Civil War diorama. This is 33/100, very limited.

I own every Vkh dbz diorama and love the quality and paint apps. I only collect marvel/dc movie stuff not comics or I would get those. They look great

Just got mine, boy this statue is on a different level, AMAZING. Hands down the best movie Cap statue by a large margin. Looks fantastic with Iron Man, and the low ES is a huge bonus :)

2ahz8s0.jpg

2mcbp8l.jpg

2hpu5c4.jpg

2r2ruwj.jpg

2ngtmgy.jpg

wjht6x.jpg

287dm6s.jpg

That's the definitive movie Cap right there. No way the STRIKE version by SS comes close to this.

Back