Statue Iron Studios Captain America 1/4 Legacy Replica - Avengers End Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep just look at the pic a couple posts up of Thanos and Cap. The Thanos base is completely solid all the way around. The Cap base is only making solid contact with the floor about 2/3 across which means there is just enough weight in the back to support the front. Not a defect but cosmetic design choice. I like the look of it, but it will potentially tip easier than other statues.

Exactly. I think once I have iron man and Thor, iron man will be in front of cap with the bases overlapping and the risk should be minimized. I like the look but it is a little nerve racking not having that firm base

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am curious about how safe it would be put inside Detolf (not the bottom, on one of the shelves). Any experience on that?

I am curious about how safe it would be put inside Detolf (not the bottom, on one of the shelves). Any experience on that?

Many people have put premium formats in Detolfs. Though those that do usually double glass it and or put additional clamps under the shelves to reinforce the joints.

Many people have put premium formats in Detolfs. Though those that do usually double glass it and or put additional clamps under the shelves to reinforce the joints.

I can put additional clamps under the shelves. About double glass, what about putting the original shelf that the detolf comes with? (Since I will need to remove one of the shelves)

I can put additional clamps under the shelves. About double glass, what about putting the original shelf that the detolf comes with? (Since I will need to remove one of the shelves)

I've had heavier statues than this on a detolf shelf and it's been fine for years. And yeah, all I did was put that extra glass shelf on top of each other. No worries, at all.

My cap piece came with a paint scuff on his helmet and a broken rebar on the base. Contacted sideshow about it and they offered either a full statue exchange or $100 in credit. I?m seeing if I can justify the $100 credit and the paint scuff isn?t that big of an issue. The broken rebar isn?t noticeable when poses. Thoughts?

b899967536382fcf9f584e4afcea23fd.jpg

My cap piece came with a paint scuff on his helmet and a broken rebar on the base. Contacted sideshow about it and they offered either a full statue exchange or $100 in credit. I?m seeing if I can justify the $100 credit and the paint scuff isn?t that big of an issue. The broken rebar isn?t noticeable when poses. Thoughts?

b899967536382fcf9f584e4afcea23fd.jpg
I'd take the $100. He's already battle damaged. Just take some black paint to the bright parts of the scuffs.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

*Shrug* If SSC is offering exchange I'd take it - why not? Seems like most got a perfect statue and u should too. Of course it's a pain to re-pack etc.

Hi Everyone,

Does someone knows what is Sideshow policy regarding buying statue parts from them?
Did someone ever tried to contact Sideshow and ask if he can buy a head of a statue he owns and still in stock?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Everyone,

Does someone knows what is Sideshow policy regarding buying statue parts from them?
Did someone ever tried to contact Sideshow and ask if he can buy a head of a statue he owns and still in stock?

Thanks in advance.

If you actually purchased the statue from them and then the head fell off and broke after the 30 day return period ended due to faulty magnet design they will probably just replace it for free. That happened with my modern bats PF, the replacement head they sent me had a much stronger magnet too.

If the part broke due to your error (eg cat knocked it over) and not a faulty design they will mostly likely sell you a spare part as long as they have enough replacement parts left to replace actual defects on other sales. If you didn't purchase the statue from them (maybe some other vendor) and you are just trying to buy replacement parts i don't believe they will do that. In this case, you want to contact the Online or B&M store you bought it from and have them potential try to get a part from SSC.

Thanks to all of you who have posted pictures. It makes the wait a bit easier. My final payment got pushed back to March 15th and then April 15th. Anyone else gotten the same message from SS?

Thanks to all of you who have posted pictures. It makes the wait a bit easier. My final payment got pushed back to March 15th and then April 15th. Anyone else gotten the same message from SS?

I got the same delays on my final payment as you and I?m pretty sure I ordered this the day it came out. Thanos as well.

I?m a little late to the party with my review. I did get cap and thanos in last week. I mainly collect 1/6 scale figures due to space, but decided to dip into 1/4 scale to represent my favorite characters from the MCU saga. I may be a little biased since cap is my favorite marvel character and I must say I?m really happy with my purchase, no issues I noticed. It is truly an amazing statue, IS knocked it out of the park. The Evans sculpt is much stronger in hand than what pictures show. I will mainly stick with the helmet look bd shield and mjolnir on the other hand.

Here is pic I took with my iPhone, apologies for the pic quality I don?t have another camera. Also a picture with thanos for perspective for how massive the statues area. I had to box them back up because I?m still looking for a new home with enough room to display my collection.

b0c07567a419b3d1f36dbd030c7f4729.jpg

406cd6eca9e2ce940067a1d911d64d43.jpg

If you actually purchased the statue from them and then the head fell off and broke after the 30 day return period ended due to faulty magnet design they will probably just replace it for free. That happened with my modern bats PF, the replacement head they sent me had a much stronger magnet too.

If the part broke due to your error (eg cat knocked it over) and not a faulty design they will mostly likely sell you a spare part as long as they have enough replacement parts left to replace actual defects on other sales. If you didn't purchase the statue from them (maybe some other vendor) and you are just trying to buy replacement parts i don't believe they will do that. In this case, you want to contact the Online or B&M store you bought it from and have them potential try to get a part from SSC.

OK got it! thank you for your detailed answer!

So according to sideshow, this statue is over 23"?
Can anyone confirm?
My display case is exactly 23", so I'm worried this might not fit.

Back