Statue Iron Studios Captain America 1/4 Legacy Replica - Avengers End Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should give free shipping to all those that have been charged already, it?s been days for a lot of you. Sideshow needs to make this right for the mishap

The statue is way too expensive for this sort of mishap, I find the lack of communication a bit disturbing. They should be emailing all of us that were charged last Friday to let us know what the frack is going on? Even just an apology would be nice.................

I feel sorry for those of you that were charged for both thanos and cap that same day. That's a ****ing a crap ton of your dough they're just floating for free

unless Sideshow already had these in their warehouse they will be delayed.Ships in port with any cargo from China are being quarantined for an undisclosed period of time due to the Virus.

this is a notice I received from Prime 1 almost two weeks ago now.Most likely it applies to Iron Studios,Hot Toys and any items from China.

We have announced before that we will probably resume the shipping after February 10, 2020, but unfortunately due to the Coronavirus outbreak in China the shipping will be on hold for the time being.

Shipments cannot be resumed any time soon due to the Chinese government's response to the spread of Coronavirus, which is becoming a global concern.

We will make sure to inform you as soon as we have any details regarding the shipping.

Hopefully you will understand the gravity of the situation, thank you.

Last edited:
unless Sideshow already had these in their warehouse they will be delayed.Ships in port with any cargo from China are being quarantined for an undisclosed period of time due to the Virus.

this is a notice I received from Prime 1 almost two weeks ago now.Most likely it applies to Iron Studios,Hot Toys and any items from China.

We have announced before that we will probably resume the shipping after February 10, 2020, but unfortunately due to the Coronavirus outbreak in China the shipping will be on hold for the time being.

Shipments cannot be resumed any time soon due to the Chinese government's response to the spread of Coronavirus, which is becoming a global concern.

We will make sure to inform you as soon as we have any details regarding the shipping.

Hopefully you will understand the gravity of the situation, thank you.

Correct. It could be weeks (maybe longer) until this statue starts shipping!

Just got a response from Sideshow Customer Service:

Thanks for contacting Sideshow Support! I deeply apologize for the delay. At this time we are experiencing issues at our main shipping port, which have caused transportation and port productivity to slow down. We are still expecting the item to arrive into our warehouse very soon, and when it does, we will definitely contact you with an update on when it will be ready to ship out.

So pretty much what we all expected. Is what it is. Hopefully soon we will receive shipping notices.

If this doesn't ship next week, I'm going to ask for them to refund the money while they still hold the order. It's gotta be illegal for them to take your money without giving you the product after some set amount of time. Just talkin out of my ass but at the very least, incredibly unprofessional. People can't just have $800 taken from them with nothing in return for a long period of time.

If this doesn't ship next week, I'm going to ask for them to refund the money while they still hold the order. It's gotta be illegal for them to take your money without giving you the product after some set amount of time. Just talkin out of my ass but at the very least, incredibly unprofessional. People can't just have $800 taken from them with nothing in return for a long period of time.

I know you said you're talking out your ass but that's still the most dramatic thing I've ever read on here over a little delay:lol

I know you said you're talking out your ass but that's still the most dramatic thing I've ever read on here over a little delay:lol

Haha, to be fair, I meant more if the delay were to reach like a month or something. And also, I don't really mind delays but once they take your money, that's not cool.

Haha, to be fair, I meant more if the delay were to reach like a month or something. And also, I don't really mind delays but once they take your money, that's not cool.

These things happen, prime 1 took my money for alita in early Jan, knowing full well they wouldn't be shipping until after Chinese New year. And then this got delayed further with the virus. They were good enough to refund me in full though, or I'd still be waiting. Delays are just part of the game, deal with it or get out I say

These things happen, prime 1 took my money for alita in early Jan, knowing full well they wouldn't be shipping until after Chinese New year. And then this got delayed further with the virus. They were good enough to refund me in full though, or I'd still be waiting. Delays are just part of the game, deal with it or get out I say

Hah, no need to get nasty. I think I'm stating my opinions fairly constructively. I'm fine with delays and SSC has never charged me early and not shipped an item in the past. I don't want to cancel my order but should the delay become longer than a couple weeks with no ACTUAL date in sight for them, it would make sense to refund the money until they know exactly when they are getting the items. I see nothing unreasonable about that. Regardless of it being expensive, I would never sell anything to anyone and then expect them to wait for something that I have no idea when I can ship them while having already charged them for it.

Hah, no need to get nasty. I think I'm stating my opinions fairly constructively. I'm fine with delays and SSC has never charged me early and not shipped an item in the past. I don't want to cancel my order but should the delay become longer than a couple weeks with no ACTUAL date in sight for them, it would make sense to refund the money until they know exactly when they are getting the items. I see nothing unreasonable about that. Regardless of it being expensive, I would never sell anything to anyone and then expect them to wait for something that I have no idea when I can ship them while having already charged them for it.

It’s rare but this does happen on occasion wth Sideshow. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of them refunding, but then I don’t think the delays have been more than a week or two.

And with customs and now the quarantines, expect the unexpected for the next few months.

At least this isn’t PCS or some customs group. I’ve heard of them getting the final shipping payment and not sending things for months.

It’s rare but this does happen on occasion wth Sideshow. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of them refunding, but then I don’t think the delays have been more than a week or two.

And with customs and now the quarantines, expect the unexpected for the next few months.

At least this isn’t PCS or some customs group. I’ve heard of them getting the final shipping payment and not sending things for months.

Yea, I hope they do the right thing. People don't tend to like parting with $800+ for a few weeks, let alone potentially a month or two, without receiving their item. Glad I have never ordered from PCS as that is pretty terribly customer service.

I was told just now by an SSC rep that while it?s stuck at the port, they expect to ship outstanding orders by the end of the week or early next week. So, not too bad.

Back