Statue Iron Studios Captain America 1/4 Legacy Replica - Avengers End Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine won't charge until 24/25....guessing maybe he will show up after the coming week. SSC must've got a boatload of stuff in and wanna move it out (have 1/10 notices as well).

Really hope the helmetless sculpt is pretty good, I'd like to use it.

Curious if they made a mistake and thought the shipment would make it on time but in reality, it's stuck in China or something.

edit: well they charged me so I hope they DO ship soon lol.

Curious if they made a mistake and thought the shipment would make it on time but in reality, it's stuck in China or something.

edit: well they charged me so I hope they DO ship soon lol.

I've never had a charge from Sideshow that didn't ship within a couple of days, so I'm optimistic as well...

I've never had a charge from Sideshow that didn't ship within a couple of days, so I'm optimistic as well...

I forget which but it does happen from time to time.

They charge on the expectation that a piece will release from the docks on a given day, and sometimes delays happen. But it’s usually only local delays rather than delays occurring elsewhere.

I forget which but it does happen from time to time.

They charge on the expectation that a piece will release from the docks on a given day, and sometimes delays happen. But it’s usually only local delays rather than delays occurring elsewhere.

Ya if our shipments are still stuck in china we be ****ed, ill be calling ssc for some interest on my money lol. The odds of that are slim so it has to be a local hold up of some kind like you mentioned

Ya if our shipments are still stuck in china we be ****ed, ill be calling ssc for some interest on my money lol. The odds of that are slim so it has to be a local hold up of some kind like you mentioned

Agreed. I got charged for the 1/10 scale Thor and Winter Soldier yesterday and got the shipping notification soon after. Hopefully, 1/4 Cap and Thanos ship today or tomorrow. I've been constructing a new shelf area to support my growing Marvel collection, so I'm ok with a couple day delay as the drywall mud cures :)

This being stuck in “preparing to ship” status is getting old. Maybe our **** is being inspected by little green men in bio hazard suits and kept in quarantine, or a zombie outbreak at SSC’s outbound shipping warehouse hit right when they were creating our shipping labels and scanned our packages. I am just growing more impatient by the day, i would hope they didnt freakin bill us before they had the item in hand esp when they say its at the preparing to ship stage- it then usually ships that same day.

The last time this happened to me the item just showed up but if that was the case it would have arrived today. If still no change tomorrow. I am pretty sure were ****ed LoL

My final payment keeps moving. I got the April notice this morning for this and Thanos. I think I ordered this the day it came out as well as Thanos so I can not make sense of how they decide who gets in on the first batch and who does not. Maybe it is alphabetical? I spend what feels like a lot with Sideshow (maybe 10 statues last year) so I do not think that has anything to do with it though maybe? I can actually use the time to figure out where I will display these. Just curious what their system is.

My cc was charged yesterday but never shipped. Both thanos and cap are in preparing to ship status. I wonder what?s going on at SS

Mine has been preparing to ship since the 20th, so who knows.

Same here. I have the UPS app on my phone and typically get notified of a shipment before Sideshow sends the shipment email. I haven't gotten one for Cap or Thanos yet. They've got $2K of my money earning interest, so that's a little annoying but hopefully short-lived and we'll all get shipment notifications soon.

Yeah, this Preparing to Ship purgatory sucks. I would've gotten it today if it had shipped Friday but it'll be another week at best right now. Collector life:lol

Considering how many shipments are being hold at ports, I wouldn't be surprised if our statues haven't even left the ship yet.

They really should NOT have charged if they weren't prepared to ship the statue the day of. I don't mind delays at all but it's a bit ****ed when they've already taken your money.

Back