Statue Iron Studios Captain America 1/4 Legacy Replica - Avengers End Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was counting and this so far is coming with 8 interchangeable pieces isn’t it? Including 6 arms and two headsculpts.

Empty left arm?
Right arm holding shield

Left arm holding shield
Right arm holding helmet

Left arm holding broken shield
Right arm holding Mjolnir

Helmeted headsculpt
Unmasked headscupt

I was counting and this so far is coming with 8 interchangeable pieces isn’t it? Including 6 arms and two headsculpts.

Empty left arm?
Right arm holding shield

Left arm holding shield
Right arm holding helmet

Helmeted headsculpt
Unmasked headscupt

Eh, I doubt it.

Masked Head
Unmasked Head

R hand with helmet
R hand with Mjolnir

full shield
broken shield.

Eh, I doubt it.

Masked Head
Unmasked Head

R hand with helmet
R hand with Mjolnir

full shield
broken shield.

I pretty much got that from photos posted on the other forum.

EECE7636-C27C-40CC-945A-8EFE212EB4DC.jpeg

53E206A4-F926-4014-BD64-B8AA491D2061.jpeg

A4105DCD-8E8D-457B-A6A0-AC0E4B888164.jpeg

I pretty much got that from photos posted on the other forum.

View attachment 453404

View attachment 453405

View attachment 453406

Okay, but you haven't seen an empty right hand, and you haven't seen him actually holding the shield in his right hand. That very first picture was their first teaser on Instagram, and someone may have been holding the shield there because they wanted that angle, but also to have the shield shown.

OR, the shield is magnetic, and maybe it can go on both arms. But I wouldn't leap to the conclusion that we're getting SIX separate arms for this statue, when it would be far simpler for them to switch out the right at the wrist, and just have a mounting system for the shield.

I won't say it's impossible, but eight different pieces would be quite the step up in switchouts from their previous statues. Even the various display options we know they're offering is a big step up.

Okay, but you haven't seen an empty right hand, and you haven't seen him actually holding the shield in his right hand. That very first picture was their first teaser on Instagram, and someone may have been holding the shield there because they wanted that angle, but also to have the shield shown.

OR, the shield is magnetic, and maybe it can go on both arms. But I wouldn't leap to the conclusion that we're getting SIX separate arms for this statue, when it would be far simpler for them to switch out the right at the wrist, and just have a mounting system for the shield.

I won't say it's impossible, but eight different pieces would be quite the step up in switchouts from their previous statues. Even the various display options we know they're offering is a big step up.

I meant for 'arm' to be interchangeable with 'hand'. Like there's probably just a right hand for Mjolnir and a right hand for holding the helmet. I was just listing the different display options. And honestly I wouldn't be surprised if there are empty right and left hands. Especially if the shields are connected by magnet, or peg and cover when it's not used. Though given the shields are 'strapped' on etc, I doubt it's magnets.

Since the straps don't change positions, they can easily mold the straps to forearm, and then just create a connection for the two separate shields (magnets or pegs).

Either that or the left arm has a joint at the elbow and each shield comes with a forearm.

Just watched AEG again tonight. This statue looks like it's based off the moment Cap pauses during the fighting, Mjolnir and broken shield in hand, to look up and watch Thanos' ship coming crashing to the ground after Captain Marvel flies through it.

Yep this is an absolute must own.

The facial expression on the helmeted head is perfect. It looks exactly how he looked at Thanos just before he faded away. This is going to be tough to resist.

Also, can the shield switch arms? The one picture has it on his right.

The facial expression on the helmeted head is perfect. It looks exactly how he looked at Thanos just before he faded away. This is going to be tough to resist.

Also, can the shield switch arms? The one picture has it on his right.

good question. will be interesting to see the final PO pics.

This may very well be my first Sideshow order in years. I've longed for a good Cap statue for years. I wished it was a fully sculpted 1/6 scale as most of my collection is that scale, but darn this looks too good to pass up.

Empty left arm?
Right arm holding shield

Left arm holding shield
Right arm holding helmet

Helmeted headsculpt
Unmasked headscupt

I'm pretty sure the right hand with shield was just a manipulation for the preview picture.
The empty right hand is a deal breaker for me because I want to display cap with mask but not with Mjolnir.
I really wished for an empty right hand and than I saw this....
thanos.jpg
I changed the sharpness and the brightness to see more clearly but it looks like we are getting empty right hand!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure the right hand with shield was just a manipulation for the preview picture.
The empty right hand is a deal breaker for me because I want to display cap with mask but not with Mjolnir.

I changed the sharpness and the brightness to see more clearly but it looks like we are getting empty right hand!!!!!!!

Since I have helmeted CW Cap I wanna display with portrait, full shield, no hammer - now I'm kind kicking myself for not going for Falcon #2 $$$$$ and/or Bucky #3 - vaguely.:panic::lol

I could learn how to do resin casting and make a giant fire swirl and *flames* with a ceiling mount of 3D blue lightning lit by blacklight!

LOL my constrained budget is saving me from myself:cool:

View attachment 453514

That Thanos pose is nice but with the infinity gauntlet being as important as it is I really love the pose of the IW version. Not sure I like the gauntlet rested at the side of his hip. It's going to be a tough decision whether or not to double dip on the Endgame Thanos.

Back