Iron Studios Black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 265008

Looks like it will be part of a 1/4 scale dio. This is from their FB page.

Just saw this... Liking the concept for Cap a lot. Shield is out there for all to see :) May have to consider the Winter Soldier also :) Probably will get IM if he turns out looking cool... Not my fav suit though.

Usually I prefer comic versions of statues... However Cap in the films has made me a fan of Cap. I was never a follower in the comics so I passed on Allied charge on Hydra... Been waiting for a nice Film version.. I thought about the SSC Winter Soldier version but I like the Colors of Caps suit instead of the stealth and the Shield was sort of hidden.

Can't wait to see these.

15g9zxj.jpg

This looks amazing. I'm so excited for this statue, I love everything about it

Just saw this... Liking the concept for Cap a lot. Shield is out there for all to see :) May have to consider the Winter Soldier also :) Probably will get IM if he turns out looking cool... Not my fav suit though.

Usually I prefer comic versions of statues... However Cap in the films has made me a fan of Cap. I was never a follower in the comics so I passed on Allied charge on Hydra... Been waiting for a nice Film version.. I thought about the SSC Winter Soldier version but I like the Colors of Caps suit instead of the stealth and the Shield was sort of hidden.

Can't wait to see these.

I hear ya. I was never a huge Cap fan in the comics but Evans version in the movies has made me a fan. I do love the shield out in the sketch. I could see me going with Cap, WS and Falcon along with BP.

I thought about the SSC Winter Soldier version but I like the Colors of Caps suit instead of the stealth and the Shield was sort of hidden.

Plus, Iron Studios might actually release their Civil War Cap, unlike the SS Winter Soldier Cap that is forever stuck in limbo.

So it has that going for it.

Who else has the license to make Marvel movie statues aside from Iron Studios? Just Sideshow? What about Prime 1? Just trying to figure out what else might eventually be coming out from Civil War and from who.

Softgasp. So they ARE going to maybe make a Winter Soldier. I should definitely wait then. The base for this makes more sense now. I thought it looked kind of lacking even though it's beautifully detailed, thought maybe a forest would look better in contrast. As a set though, this makes more sense given the sketch.

I'm going all in on the whole diorama

Iron studios is a whole another level compared to other company marvel statues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's going to be hard to explain why Ill have two black panthers to the fiance but who really cares.

I knew I should have waited to PO the hot toys black panther, oh well.

Better to ask for forgiveness later than ask for permission now.

This was posted on Iron Studio's FB page...I didn't even notice Ant-Man at Cap's feet :)
So excited for this!

Dear Costumers,

Sideshow Collectibles start the Pre-Order for Black Panther Legacy Replica 1/4: Civil War.
Check out the link to order your statue right now. Black Panther is one of the 6 Legacy Replica 1/4 basead on the newest blockbuster Captain America: Civil War, the Teams bases can be connected to form a huge battle scene Diorama. The next masterpieces to join Black Panther at Team Iron Man ll be, War Machine and Iron Man Mark 46, other side we ll have Falcon, Winter Soldier and of course Captain America with Antman in his base. Stay tunned for more informations about this amazing line soon.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/…/marvel-black-panther-iron-st…/

This was posted on Iron Studio's FB page...I didn't even notice Ant-Man at Cap's feet :)
So excited for this!

Dear Costumers,

Sideshow Collectibles start the Pre-Order for Black Panther Legacy Replica 1/4: Civil War.
Check out the link to order your statue right now. Black Panther is one of the 6 Legacy Replica 1/4 basead on the newest blockbuster Captain America: Civil War, the Teams bases can be connected to form a huge battle scene Diorama. The next masterpieces to join Black Panther at Team Iron Man ll be, War Machine and Iron Man Mark 46, other side we ll have Falcon, Winter Soldier and of course Captain America with Antman in his base. Stay tunned for more informations about this amazing line soon.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/…/marvel-black-panther-iron-st…/

I can not wait.. Cap with Ant man is so ordered!!!!

WHEN ARE WE GETTING WINTER SOLDIER??!!!! If the likeness is good and/or I like the pose that would be SO preordered. He'll cost a fortune and I have nowhere to place him but WHO CAAARREEESSSSS must own *sob* these statues are mindboggling

It's going to be hard to explain why Ill have two black panthers to the fiance but who really cares.

If she fusses, point her to the "Show your Iron Man collection!" threads, or maybe the "Show your Batman collection!" threads. That'll snap a paltry TWO Black Panthers into place for her mighty quick. :cool:

Any info regarding the eyes? Do they plan on keeping them just plain white? Doesn't seem accurate at all, and that's not even a nitpick, I mean it's pretty freaking obvious.

blackpanther4.jpg
NEkqEzdoHBkUok_2_a.jpg

Hot Toys pretty much nailed it on their 1/6 so I am sure it's doable here. Those simple whites lines aren't worthy of that price tag, which is a shame because the rest of the statue is amazing, and it's clearly the only one we are getting for now.

Back