Iron Studios Black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh SHIIIIIIIZ.

They're gonna be making a Winter Soldier? Looks like him in that sketch, along with Cap and Falcon.

I already have the Ultron Cap, but I need a WS. Depending on how their new Cap looks, I could always sell the Ultron one too....but he looks really awesome. So Civil War Cap would have to be super awesome for me to sell.

If they make Winter Soldier and Falcon, I would do a second Cap. This set looks like it could be awesome.

I don't think I need a repeat 1/4 statue myself. Space is limited, and these guys are EXPENSIVE. Repeat 1/6 characters are more doable for me... Plus, Cap's costume hasn't changed that much.

Hopefully the base on WS won't look super weird compared to Ultron Cap's base, though. Well, we'll see! I don't LOVE Cap's pose in that sketch either, but I'm dying to see all the statues revealed.

How big are the Cap and Iron Man statues by IS? On Facebook, the Panther is 56 cm, or about 22 inches. Seems like since the base appears fairly big, the actual Panther sculpt will sort of be fairly small, no?

How big are the Cap and Iron Man statues by IS? On Facebook, the Panther is 56 cm, or about 22 inches. Seems like since the base appears fairly big, the actual Panther sculpt will sort of be fairly small, no?

Yeah but look how hunched over he is. His face is only a few inches from his knee.

I've just looked at those pics (which really do have to be posted here), and if you were to stretch him out he would be almost as tall without the base as the current posed statue is now with the base.

I'm very much interested in this piece. I've wanted a Black Panther piece for a while now and this could double as both movie and a comic version.

I'll be watching this thread with intrigue.

I like the concept sketch of the entire dio! It'll eat up a lot of space, obviously, but this should look amazing.

yea, but still $600+ for 1/4 statues is now becoming the norm, I have to be super selective. Only reason I bought Cap for that price was cause it had a supposed super low ES before IS pulled a fast one on us.

yea, but still $600+ for 1/4 statues is now becoming the norm, I have to be super selective. Only reason I bought Cap for that price was cause it had a supposed super low ES before IS pulled a fast one on us.

IS increased the ES on capt? I didn't know that, what's the new ES now

At least they haven't made it available on Sideshow.... Yet.

But yeah, that was a ridiculous situation.

Back