Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my Black Widow from Iron Studios direct and she is perfect. Love her. SSC also shipped out my (probably) last 1/10 Iron Studios Marvel piece ever, the Iron Man Deluxe from Endgame.

Received my Black Widow from Iron Studios direct and she is perfect. Love her. SSC also shipped out my (probably) last 1/10 Iron Studios Marvel piece ever, the Iron Man Deluxe from Endgame.

What, you’re not getting the snapping one? I cancelled my 85 Deluxe to get that one instead.

He looks awesome! Didn't get the deluxe but still can't wait to get mine in. I'm also going to grab the I am iron man one and black order thanos at some point as well. I feel like you kinda can't have one without the other with those two! [emoji51]

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I seen that specfiction still had black panther 1/10 so I just picked him out. Hopefully it wasn't an error in their listing and he actually gets shipped, because I thought I missed my chance after he sold out when Chadwick passed.

I seen that specfiction still had black panther 1/10 so I just picked him out. Hopefully it wasn't an error in their listing and he actually gets shipped, because I thought I missed my chance after he sold out when Chadwick passed.

As these aren’t numbered I wouldn’t be surprised if Iron Studios just manufactured additional units after his passing.

Just pre-ordered the Black Order and Thanos statues. I haven't purchased anything made by Iron Studios before so I'm hoping they're worth the high 1/10 scale price

Just pre-ordered the Black Order and Thanos statues. I haven't purchased anything made by Iron Studios before so I'm hoping they're worth the high 1/10 scale price

I have a ton of their 1/10 scale statues and I feel like they're worth the price. Some of the human headsculpts have softened a bit in the past year, but their masked or non-human figures are typically top shelf. I also have Thanos and Black Order on order and think they'll look terrific if close to the protos.

They are definitely quality. I think they are getting a bit too expensive now and their female faces tend to get really soft. When they did the Infinity line, I think that was the perfect combination of quality and price.

They are definitely quality. I think they are getting a bit too expensive now and their female faces tend to get really soft. When they did the Infinity line, I think that was the perfect combination of quality and price.

Yup, while I do like the the EG BW, the face was sharper on the IW piece. My only issue with the IW version was that she was more ‘robust’ than she should’ve been.

I have a ton of their 1/10 scale statues and I feel like they're worth the price. Some of the human headsculpts have softened a bit in the past year, but their masked or non-human figures are typically top shelf. I also have Thanos and Black Order on order and think they'll look terrific if close to the protos.

Will agree if they can stay at the current price - some higher than others - definitely worth it for the quality that, at its best, IMO gives you almost 1/4 scale quality in a space-saving size. For me from this group, Cap, DS, IM, Falcon, and BP come to mind of those I own. Of course those are the more expensive ones.

IM finally rolled in, so except for the delayed IP/Rocket and for me the DX Stan Lee next year, finally done with this group. Maybe will pick up the odd piece now and then. An unexpected purchase $$$$ so relieved. Except for Bucky and Wasp (I still need to re-drill the wing sockets) am pretty happy with the collection.

IM definitely on the impressive side of things -another flowing, amazingly engineered piece like Falcon, DS and BP. Iron Studios sculptors know their stuff - the pieces have a lot of life.

For now just displaying IM dx as kind of classic Tony.:cool: If I could only do 2 pieces I would pick Cap and Tony for a nice small display. Mercifully Tony's portrait IMO is pretty good. Some pretty careful detailing/battle damage too.

IS_ironman1.jpg

IS_ironman.jpg

What, you?re not getting the snapping one? I cancelled my 85 Deluxe to get that one instead.

I thought about it but wanted a more dynamic pose (plus I thought the snapping one was a little pricey for the size of it). I got the 85 deluxe in by the way and really like it (although a couple of the magnets feel a little loose). I think I am done now with 1/10 scale pieces. Overall, I think Iron Studios has done a great job with them (and they are still the best at capturing actors' likenesses in my opinion - life size busts excluded).

I thought about it but wanted a more dynamic pose (plus I thought the snapping one was a little pricey for the size of it). I got the 85 deluxe in by the way and really like it (although a couple of the magnets feel a little loose). I think I am done now with 1/10 scale pieces. Overall, I think Iron Studios has done a great job with them (and they are still the best at capturing actors' likenesses in my opinion - life size busts excluded).

Agree - IMO Iron Studios has master sculptors. Even their museum pose pieces have a quiet strength. I need to take a break $$$$ of sorts but still looking forward to WM and Rocket. Terrified what they may do for Mandolorian $$$$

Not so much in 1/10; but some *glorious* Mando and Baby 1/4 scale. With light-up.:cool:

Yea, some of my arm magnets for Ironman were a bit weak for my tastes. I think it will be ok but a slight concern. I too am done for a while after IP and Rocket.

Yea, some of my arm magnets for Ironman were a bit weak for my tastes. I think it will be ok but a slight concern. I too am done for a while after IP and Rocket.

I'm not even sure there were magnets at first. I really had to jam the arms in to feel comfortable with their placement. Similarly, I went with the hands that didn't have the flame effects because I just wasn't comfortable with the strength of the pegs on those hands. Overall though, I really did this Mark 85 and compare it favorably to the Iron Spider and Outrider as one of the best shelf presences of this Endgame line...

I'm not even sure there were magnets at first. I really had to jam the arms in to feel comfortable with their placement. Similarly, I went with the hands that didn't have the flame effects because I just wasn't comfortable with the strength of the pegs on those hands. Overall though, I really did this Mark 85 and compare it favorably to the Iron Spider and Outrider as one of the best shelf presences of this Endgame line...

Agree. Beautiful piece with stellar detail but I also had to work with the right arm a while, and the hands. Also BP's gauntlet holding hand had a magnet that didn't impress me either, so that hand got the tacky putty treatment.

I'm comfortable with IM's arms now tho.

I pulled Hawkeye away from my battle dio to recreate his scene with widow. Red Skull will float nicely to the left of Hawkeye when he arrives. Need to tighten up my battle dio to get Black Panther off of Vormir!

a5d60c03afd224e9999bf3361a446d01.jpg

3bad06674b3dc5fa774817d105ab0c72.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pulled Hawkeye away from my battle dio to recreate his scene with widow. Red Skull will float nicely to the left of Hawkeye when he arrives. Need to tighten up my battle dio to get Black Panther off of Vormir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

U have all that amazing space:) - surprised Red Skull isn't out yet? One thing I noticed by accident - even set up close together these figs look awesome. Like a comic splash panel.:clap

Black Panther came in today. Everyone probably already has him who wants him here, but figured I'd share anyway. Iron Man mark 85 comes tomorrow, and it looks like I'm going to have to get a bigger table for these [emoji23]
813b10af4d5a24cd252a362a7ac70b9d.jpg
777b664549ca92f44b9276ff66bf394f.jpg
4bbc5f7d3e0abc4661b5f1bc12b39adb.jpg

Back