Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received my Scarlet Witch and really like the statue overall. It suffers from the recent "softening" of the face sculpt that other IS 1/10 pieces seem to be afflicted with. It's much less noticeable in my display but up close it's definitely soft. No regets though as my Endgame lineup is coming along nicely.

Just received my Scarlet Witch and really like the statue overall. It suffers from the recent "softening" of the face sculpt that other IS 1/10 pieces seem to be afflicted with. It's much less noticeable in my display but up close it's definitely soft. No regets though as my Endgame lineup is coming along nicely.

Ugh, I'm worried about the face but I'll reserve judgement for when I receive her. Please post pics if you get some time!

Ugh, I'm worried about the face but I'll reserve judgement for when I receive her. Please post pics if you get some time!

Not great photos and I need to rearrange after Cap and iron spider get her next week....

6361613f04f47c93e20c4c6774f46347.jpg

7d74ca70e6939c9280448e5a16d285b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gotta have her but sounds like IS could do better. Cant pay off Cap and SW until next month. Got delay notices from SSC on IP and IM.

So what is the deal with Cap?

Is he getting released today or is he being delayed again?

I put mine on pre-order yesterday, simply because of the guy a few posts above, who said they received shipping notification for today.

I put mine on pre-order yesterday, simply because of the guy a few posts above, who said they received shipping notification for today.

Australia has already received their batch for the Captain America, but Popcultcha has yet to ship mine out yet.

I’ve only received the first shipping notification out of like 11 items that arrived in stock this week.

My Cap and Iron Spider should be charging and shipping today from Sideshow.

I gotta have her but sounds like IS could do better. Cant pay off Cap and SW until next month. Got delay notices from SSC on IP and IM.

Do you have them on flex? If so, did they bump to September? I?m on full pay and didn?t get any push back emails...yet

Thanks for clarifying!

Hopefully my Cap will ship today too, then.

Do you think it will make a difference in shipping day/time considering that I pre-ordered him only yesterday?

It shouldn't affect that, right?

Thanks for clarifying!

Hopefully my Cap will ship today too, then.

Do you think it will make a difference in shipping day/time considering that I pre-ordered him only yesterday?

It shouldn't affect that, right?

Sideshow's shipping process is so very random it drives me crazy. You could literally be their first Cap shipped having ordered yesterday and I could be later, even though I ordered at 12:01pm on the day it was available. They seem to get full allotment of Iron Studios stuff versus the staggered wave of HT figures recently, so hopefully you won't have to wait long! I did get my charging soon notice last week telling me it would be charging today, so if you haven't gotten that yet, you might have a bit more of a wait. Good luck.

All on flex. Far as I know Cap and SW should ship on schedule - I just blew too much money and can't finish POs until next month (sorry not sorry
coz I got JTX 1/6 Peggy Carter and ASMUS Theoden in, which had been wanting FOREVER:monkey3)

and I gotta have Cap and SW, so unless in-hand pics are truly terrible I won't cancel.

But yeah, IP/Rocket and IM got bumped. At this point I'll be happy just to have Cap (main character in) as having all these other characters without IM or Cap to me looks - weak, or something.:lol Unfinished.:(

All on flex. Far as I know Cap and SW should ship on schedule - I just blew too much money and can't finish POs until next month (sorry not sorry
coz I got JTX 1/6 Peggy Carter and ASMUS Theoden in, which had been wanting FOREVER:monkey3)

and I gotta have Cap and SW, so unless in-hand pics are truly terrible I won't cancel.

But yeah, IP/Rocket and IM got bumped. At this point I'll be happy just to have Cap (main character in) as having all these other characters without IM or Cap to me looks - weak, or something.:lol Unfinished.:(

I think IP/Rocket and IM will be around for a while so hopefully we'll hit a lull and you can pick them up later. I am really excited for the IP/Rocket!

I received my Scarlet Witch in and overall I like it. As others have said, face is a little soft but at least it looks like Elizabeth Olsen (the first Iron Studios 1/10 statue DID NOT in my opinion). They packed it weirdly so the magical rocks are not going straight ahead like the proto. Not a deal breaker though.

As of today, Cap is available on Sideshow for everyone.

However, he still hasn't shipped from the pre-order i made 2 days ago.

I don't understand - what's going on? Should i cancel my pre-order and do it again now that it's available normally or just be patient and wait a bit?

I've already paid the non-refundable deposit + the remaining balance - all that it's left is the shipping costs. If I cancel, I will have to wait for a refund first, then re-order again (etc), which might further prolong getting the figure.

I don't understand - what's going on? Should i cancel my pre-order and do it again now that it's available normally or just be patient and wait a bit?

I've already paid the non-refundable deposit + the remaining balance - all that it's left is the shipping costs. If I cancel, I will have to wait for a refund first, then re-order again (etc), which might further prolong getting the figure.

No, I wouldn?t do that. It sometimes takes a few days for them to ship out. My Cap hasn?t shipped yet and I was a day one pre-order.

Darth Dennis is right - don't worry; SSC will wanna move stuff out when a shipment comes in - which I guess Cap and SW did. Re vids Cap looks pretty good.

Thanks for the replies!

Will keep my Cap pre-order active and hope it will ship soon.

Back