Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I got my Pepper in the mail today. I think she looks pretty good. Her face could have been better but it's not bad. Again, I'm starting to sour a bit on these 1/10. The quality is still pretty solid but the prices don't justify it anymore IMO. I'll wait for Wanda, IP Rocket, Black Widow, and Ironman but that's probably it for me. Also, I'm curious if anyone else thought their open faced portrait for Pepper looked a bit crooked. Mine does. You can kind of tell from the front on shot of her head below. I wouldn't say that I'm impressed with this piece but it's still kinda cool and will be nice to pair with Tony when I get him.

My face portrait had the crooked face plate. I requested a new head and SSC is sending me one (I should get it tomorrow).

I just got Pepper as well, and while I really like it, I was super disappointed in how freaking low the facemask sits! It's way too low! I mean, you can't even see her face from most angles, which is a shame, because her face is really well done. Anyways, thankfully, it was not difficult to remove the facemask and then glue it up higher. Here's mine (I apologize; it keeps attaching the photos sideways): 20200716_193718.jpg20200716_193739.jpg

Hopefully I should be receiving Pepper Potts, Scarlet Witch and Captain America from Popcultcha in the next few weeks, as well as quite a few others from other lines such as the Spider-Man and Mysterio, Miles Morales, Gwen Stacy, Peter B Parker and that Stan Lee Minico.

I’m also thinking of getting others that are coming in at the same time that I hadn’t preordered yet for various reasons such as their Nick Fury, Molten Man and Night Monkey.

I just got Pepper as well, and while I really like it, I was super disappointed in how freaking low the facemask sits! It's way too low! I mean, you can't even see her face from most angles, which is a shame, because her face is really well done. Anyways, thankfully, it was not difficult to remove the facemask and then glue it up higher. Here's mine (I apologize; it keeps attaching the photos sideways):View attachment 490419View attachment 490420

that looks so much better! I might try and reglue it as well.

It's attached by a single peg right in the middle of the facemask. It seems to go pretty deep and be glued on pretty well. Lots of pulling didn't work at all, so what I did was twist the faceplate around, and then the peg just kind of broke off cleanly. Then I just glued the remainder of the peg on the inside of the faceplate slightly higher up on the head.
20200716_190558.jpg

It's attached by a single peg right in the middle of the facemask. It seems to go pretty deep and be glued on pretty well. Lots of pulling didn't work at all, so what I did was twist the faceplate around, and then the peg just kind of broke off cleanly. Then I just glued the remainder of the peg on the inside of the faceplate slightly higher up on the head.
View attachment 490797

Ok I'll prob give that a try. I asked IS for a replacement for the mask being crooked and they said it wasn't lol.

Last edited:
What's going on with Cap 1/10's release?

It's my most anticipated statue from this line, been looking at it since January and it's been kept being delayed over and over again.

Any idea when it's coming out? Sideshow now says July, but there is only a week left at this point.

What's going on with Cap 1/10's release?

It's my most anticipated statue from this line, been looking at it since January and it's been kept being delayed over and over again.

Any idea when it's coming out? Sideshow now says July, but there is only a week left at this point.

It has already been released in some countries.

It’s supposed to release in Australia in the first week of August.

But note that the first batch that was released came missing an arm option!

5d1972ef9a56c1eee382ade10da249d2.jpg

2b6e2fdc01d9555653ef0854034a283a.jpg

Got iron spidy in today. Very cool. Review up on the channel tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I went ahead and did it, I PO'd the Captain Marvel statue! It's going to be my first statue ever! :panic: I can't wait to have a realization of Endgame Captain Marvel!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Well I went ahead and did it, I PO'd the Captain Marvel statue! It's going to be my first statue ever! :panic: I can't wait to have a realization of Endgame Captain Marvel!!!!!!! :D :D :D

You didn't have this on order already?!?!? Your Captain Marvel fandom is now called into severe question! :) In other 1/10 news, I got shipping soon notifications for Cap and Iron Spider. They're shipping Friday from Sideshow! With this and the HT onslaught, my Endgame budget is blowing up!

You didn't have this on order already?!?!? Your Captain Marvel fandom is now called into severe question! :) In other 1/10 news, I got shipping soon notifications for Cap and Iron Spider. They're shipping Friday from Sideshow! With this and the HT onslaught, my Endgame budget is blowing up!

:monkey4 :monkey3 :lol

Back