Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be careful, Zurdo, I started with one 1/10 scale IS piece. Look back a few pages for my Infinity War and Endgame dioramas to see what a slippery (yet beautiful) slope it is! :)

Wowza fabulous collection(s)! :clap I do not own any statues thus far, but I'll heed your precaution :)

Just got delay notifications for several of the these. Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, Iron Patriot, Iron Man Deluxe, Cap Deluxe, Red Skull. All the push backs were a month or two and not surprising. I am assuming that things will continue to slide as we work through the pandemic.

Yep, checked mail; same. *Shrug*. All good as funds can be allotted elsewhere for now, or to an SSC gift card for future Mandalorian purchases.:monkey3

At least for me the IS delays gave some breathing space, tho I would like to put a period on the group.

Got my Thor yesterday (finally) from Iron Studios. I?m super disappointed. The whole body rocks in the base because the foot doesn?t sit flush. The arm holding Mjolnir has such a weak magnet that it feels like it?s going to fall off if I turn my ceiling fan in too high. Did anyone else notice these issues with theirs? Trying to figure out if u need to send this back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my Thor yesterday (finally) from Iron Studios. I?m super disappointed. The whole body rocks in the base because the foot doesn?t sit flush. The arm holding Mjolnir has such a weak magnet that it feels like it?s going to fall off if I turn my ceiling fan in too high. Did anyone else notice these issues with theirs? Trying to figure out if u need to send this back.

No issues with my Thor and nothing like u describe. Very happy with mine. Can u get an exchange? I never did get a perfect Wasp:( - it's not like IS doesn't have an issue now and then.

I do remember having to apply more pressure than I was comfortable with to get Thor completely flush with the base. No issues with magnets on these 1/10 scale so far.

A new delay notice for Cap - now due in June. Oh, well. I have lots of Caps.:drink

...but you have one less than you need! :)

:lol I DO need him. Actually have two ordered. If things work out with the delays I won't have long stretches without collectibles and entertainment tho. In theory receive MCU figs through the summer now and then; roll into fall with Mandolorian and maybe some long delayed films. Hope so anyway! The delays gave me a needed breather.

Except then someone like IS will release something I HAVE to have.:horror:lol

Got my Winter soldier, Thor and Black Panther. For their size these are amazing.

Me too.

Well I didn’t order Bucky, but I did get Black Panther and fat Thor. I’ll open them up either tomorrow or the day after.

Today I wanted to get my hands on the 3A Optimus figure first.

Me too.

Well I didn’t order Bucky, but I did get Black Panther and fat Thor. I’ll open them up either tomorrow or the day after.

Today I wanted to get my hands on the 3A Optimus figure first.

I didn't even get any shipment emails i just went home and they where there.

I didn't even get any shipment emails i just went home and they where there.

I did get notifications on all three of my separate orders. But even if I didn’t I usually get multiple notifications for any deliveries via my Australia Post account.

I did get notifications on all three of my separate orders. But even if I didn’t I usually get multiple notifications for any deliveries via my Australia Post account.

In my order online it still says ordered hasn't even changed to ordered shipped like they normally do when they ship items.

Got a Endgame Star-Lord and it's really amazing for the price range.

IronStudios_Starlord_01_Resize.jpg

Got a Endgame Star-Lord and it's really amazing for the price range.

Nice pic! One thing I like about these is the different heights; it's a dynamic display group. Waiting on Cap, IM, WM and SW!

New SSC PO delay notices on Cap, Iron Man, SW to July.

Not unexpected - *shrug*. Tho my modest collection feels kinds off without Cap and IM.

Supposedly Sugo Toys here in Australia has Pepper and Cap already in stock.

And I’m wondering if the batch I’m getting from Popcultcha is going to be missing the empty left arm for Cap, as it appears to have been left out of the first batch.

Supposedly Sugo Toys here in Australia has Pepper and Cap already in stock.

And I’m wondering if the batch I’m getting from Popcultcha is going to be missing the empty left arm for Cap, as it appears to have been left out of the first batch.

Is that the only issue with the 1/10ths?

Is that the only issue with the 1/10ths?

92% of the time am ecstatic. Never did get a good Wasp - wings don't fit; poor face paint. For me Bucky was a disappointment - cheap looking paint, poorly done face. The rest of the line am very, very happy with.

Just hoping for a great Cap, IM, and SW. And WM/Rocket

92% of the time am ecstatic. Never did get a good Wasp - wings don't fit; poor face paint. For me Bucky was a disappointment - cheap looking paint, poorly done face. The rest of the line am very, very happy with.

Just hoping for a great Cap, IM, and SW. And WM/Rocket

I have all of the Infinity War and Endgame released thus far and I have to agree with your assessment. Those Wasp wings are just infuriating to try and put on without damaging the figure or the wing. Both Bucky and Thor from Endgame seem to have a softer sculpt and paint than their Infinity War counterparts. At 1/10 scale AND in a diorama with 20 of their friends, it's not terribly noticeable. Still love this line and so looking forward to completing the Endgame Dio...

Back