Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious what the end of POs means? Did they have these for IW line? Cuz I ordered almost all of my IW pieces once they were starting to ship and it wasn't that hard to get most of them. I think I paid a slight premium on Thor and Black Panther through Amazon but a lot of them I got straight from SSC or IW's sites. Do they allow more to be sold once they start shipping?

Good question. I’m in the same boat as you, ordering most from SSC but a handful from IS. Speaking of ordering from IS, anyone order Captain Marvel from IS and get it yet? I preordered her and still haven’t heard anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious what the end of POs means? Did they have these for IW line? Cuz I ordered almost all of my IW pieces once they were starting to ship and it wasn't that hard to get most of them. I think I paid a slight premium on Thor and Black Panther through Amazon but a lot of them I got straight from SSC or IW's sites. Do they allow more to be sold once they start shipping?

I think they are closing production, maybe. That SSC and others have an allotted number of pieces due, and IS can adjust numbers depending on sales. But then they shut it down. So retail stores get what was promised, IS sells off whatever is in its own warehouse, and that's that.

The demand for Antman and Wasp was unusual.

And I received my Nebula from Popcultcha in mid May. So about 6 weeks ago. I think I posted a few camera phone photos.

Iron Studios posted this picture to their Instagram of Red Skull and Black Widow. I haven't seen this posted anywhere. Looks really cool but I don't think its necessarily supposed to go with the BDS statues we've seen.

Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 5.20.19 AM.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzNjtfHjIea/

Hopefully they'll release a deluxe and separate set, but I like the concept of 'the moment'. I'd rather they did this with more of their Endgame pieces, actually.
Instead of Dr Strange in basic Dr Strange action pose, have him with a somewhat sullen look on his face holding up a single finger (Still trying to avoid spoilers).
Scarlet Witch looks bored, have her instead floating above a red-flared base with the angry "You took everything from me" face.
Have a new Ant-man, with tacos flying out of hand.
I love Iron Studios, they're my new favourite collectable company, but I'd love for them to produce these statues that elicit some emotion.

I’m good if widow and red skull come together and will probably use the endgame Hawkeye with them in a little side diorama. I think Iron Studios is absolutely crushing it!

I’m good if widow and red skull come together and will probably use the endgame Hawkeye with them in a little side diorama. I think Iron Studios is absolutely crushing it!

IMO Iron Studios is really crushing it and admire their fearless design approach, but this Widow is an easy pass for me. For me this is right up there with HT Bucky's disintegrating arm - just - no. Why. :slap

It's nice to save some money for a change, in theory. Not like I shouldn't just hand IS my bank account, anyway.:cool:

IMO Iron Studios is really crushing it and admire their fearless design approach, but this Widow is an easy pass for me. For me this is right up there with HT Bucky's disintegrating arm - just - no. Why. :slap

It's nice to save some money for a change, in theory. Not like I shouldn't just hand IS my bank account, anyway.:cool:

agreed, i'm going to pass on this one as well. Glad I still have my IW black widow.

I hear you, but definitely think this will make a nice stand-alone option versus everything else being part of the final battle. She's Black Widow, so they've got to make her and I think this pose is the best option from her moments in the movie. I do think that Iron Studios is anticipating others feeling similar to you though as they seemed to over emphasize that this will be limited and only up for pre-order for a short time. Not sure they've done that before pre-order with the others...

Iron Studios posted this picture to their Instagram of Red Skull and Black Widow. I haven't seen this posted anywhere. Looks really cool but I don't think its necessarily supposed to go with the BDS statues we've seen.

View attachment 458939

Which isn’t too surprising given that the only action she saw was on Vomir. So it’s true to the film.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzNjtfHjIea/

I’m annoyed they went this route. I don’t want red skull at all and it looks like they come as one piece. I am disappoint.

I have no issue with Red Skull being there, as again it sort of makes sense. And the running pose is extremely specific to the scene.

Same with Spidey, I have no desire for the Outrider I was forced to buy to get Spidey.

I hear ya. I wanted Spidey but I just don't want an Outrider and I'm not willing to pay the extra cost.

I must be the only one who liked the combination. Though honestly there was no chance I was going to buy the standalone, but it’s also nice to have the outrider represented. And together it’s a very action oriented pose, which is perfect for Spidey.

I must be the only one who liked the combination. Though honestly there was no chance I was going to buy the standalone, but it’s also nice to have the outrider represented. And together it’s a very action oriented pose, which is perfect for Spidey.

I loved the spidey/outrider combo. If there was a standalone spidey in the same pose or the outrider combo as the deluxe, I would've splurged for the deluxe. Not enough villains to go around in the final battle diorama, which is why I'll be getting the black order as well...

I agree.

To me,it commemorates Black Widow, and displays her selflessness.

yea if you plan on displaying separate, it works. but as a set, it doesn't fit so that's disappointing to me. I'm not really displaying as a dio...more lined up side by side. so it just wouldn't fit. kinda the same problem with spidey. with BW, at least I have the IW version that fits so at least the character is in my avengers lineup. with spidey, i hated the IW one and this one doesn't fit my lineup so I'm disappointed I won't have him represented. i guess if i get desperate, i'll just buy the IW version.

yea if you plan on displaying separate, it works. but as a set, it doesn't fit so that's disappointing to me. I'm not really displaying as a dio...more lined up side by side. so it just wouldn't fit. kinda the same problem with spidey. with BW, at least I have the IW version that fits so at least the character is in my avengers lineup. with spidey, i hated the IW one and this one doesn't fit my lineup so I'm disappointed I won't have him represented. i guess if i get desperate, i'll just buy the IW version.

I’m essentially using the IW version of Black Widow for the group display, but I’ll use this new piece as a stand-alone sort of piece.

I also disliked the IW 1/10 Spidey. But I actually really like the Endgame version. So I’ll have both the 1/4 IW and 1/10 EG Iron Studios pieces, plus the 1/6 Hot Toys IW version. That’s more than enough Iron-Spidey for me.

Back