Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they do another run for Nebula. She was the only one I missed the preorder for.

Is that everything? Are ALL of the Endgame statues we know are coming up for PO now?

Is that everything? Are ALL of the Endgame statues we know are coming up for PO now?

I believe there are still a few waiting final approval.

Including Black Widow, Red Skull and the rest of the Black Order. And I’m probably forgetting a few.

We’ve never actually seen Red Skull or the rest of the Black Order, right?

Dang, what happened to all the weaponry?

PkO2gL9.png

Usually the Deluxe versions are announced when the regular one is. Otherwise there would be a backlash from people who put a pre-order the regular one. So I think this is what we will be getting unless the change it like they did with Captain America. Maybe this is why it was delayed a little as they were changing the sculpt.

They had to change the design based on what Marvel said to make it more movie accurate. This is the only version of Iron Patriot and Rocket.

They had to change the design based on what Marvel said to make it more movie accurate. This is the only version of Iron Patriot and Rocket.

Works for me, with Rocket in the nod to the comic costume. Iron Patriot. I'll wait on SSC to PO.

...or you will decide too late that you must have them all and pay eBay prices... Just sayin

For sure. Look at Valkyrie listed at 2x original, and for me, forget trying to find TWS Bucky - last auction I saw *used* went for over 300$, and not paying that. If u can find that piece at all.

IS is dangerous tho:lol - u get one, see the quality, and all of a sudden u are poor AND heading to IKEA for more shelves. I've got Bayek - Assassin's Creed on order at BBTS - not even a gamer but just coz the piece is so cool. Plus doubling up on some of the IW and EG pieces, and picking up a few DC pieces.:devil

Edit: And Iron Patriot/Rocket and BP preordered at SSC. Time to back off and start payin' for all this:horror:horror:horror e.g. stash gift cards . Scared of what SDCC might bring tho. But some years there's nothing much I want, so can kick back and enjoy.:dunno

Just put another big order in have then all on order (that are available) except for ronin, nebula, outrider and rescue.

From Iron Studio’s email. So I’m not sure how much of an affect this has on Sideshows allotment of stock.

I'm still down a Spidey and Outrider - but I've stopped ordering for now. Time to start payin'/prepayin' the unexpected wallet damage LOL, with SDCC coming up and all.:panic:

I'll fill in the gaps as I can down the road.

I'm still down a Spidey and Outrider - but I've stopped ordering for now. Time to start payin'/prepayin' the unexpected wallet damage LOL, with SDCC coming up and all.:panic:

I'll fill in the gaps as I can down the road.

When I see your board name, I always think of SDCC. Sassafras is the last exit before Front Street, where I exit Interstate 5 to head downtown to the convention center.

When I see your board name, I always think of SDCC. Sassafras is the last exit before Front Street, where I exit Interstate 5 to head downtown to the convention center.

*Smiles* I've been to the SD convention center but was too busy being wide-eyed tourist...sad it wasn't for SDCC:(. Don't think I'll ever be able to score a badge but SD is well worth a visit!

If ur going hope u can meet the IS folks and let 'em know they are bankrupting some collectors LOL.:cool: I'd love to meet the IS folks and pester them to re-visit TWS among other projects.

I am on Sideshow's waitlist for Nebula, but I doubt it will go through.
The product page says shipping June. Anyone gotten her yet?

Just curious what the end of POs means? Did they have these for IW line? Cuz I ordered almost all of my IW pieces once they were starting to ship and it wasn't that hard to get most of them. I think I paid a slight premium on Thor and Black Panther through Amazon but a lot of them I got straight from SSC or IW's sites. Do they allow more to be sold once they start shipping?

Back