Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but who knows about the brutality of shippers.:(

With bigger pieces especially I hold my breath - like when I got 1/4 Falcon from Popcultcha (fortunately perfect). I always open stuff right away to check. Sorry to hear u have an issue; Sideshow should replace immediately.

Yeah, they've always been really good about these things when I've had issues. I was able to super glue the leg together and it's not the leg that provides primary support, so I shared with Sideshow an option of discounting the piece. I know that I go to sell it, I'd take a hit because of the breakage but if their discount is decent it might be a good offset. I've never been offered or requested a discount, always just a replacement piece, so no idea how it works.

Does anyone know if they will make a Valkyrie with or without her Pegasus?

I saw a response by Iron Studios on facebook that said "we have no forecast" which I assume means they have no plans to make one unfortunately.

I saw a response by Iron Studios on facebook that said "we have no forecast" which I assume means they have no plans to make one unfortunately.

Jeez glad I picked up the Ragnarok version. Valkyrie on the winged horse would be insta-order.:drool

Panther's up: MSRP $149.99
- Limited edition
- Based on original movie references
- Made in polystone
- Hand painted
- Includes an extra left hand holding the Stark Gauntlet
- This statue is part of a battle diorama based on the Avengers: Endgame movie
Product dimensions: 13.4 in (H) x 5.9 in (W) x 5.9 in (L)
Product Weight: 3 lbs
Release Schedule: Fourth quarter of 2019
Estimated Delivery Date: October 2019 to January 2020

333333333333333.jpg
3.jpg
33.jpg
333.jpg
3333.jpg
33333.jpg
333333.jpg
3333333.jpg
33333333.jpg
333333333.jpg
3333333333.jpg
33333333333.jpg
333333333333.jpg
3333333333333.jpg
33333333333333.jpg

woh that looks really cool. Loving the vertical setup of that statue.

Deciding to give BP the gauntlet when Spidey and IM both don't have it is just bizarre to me. In any case, I'm fine with my BP movie version so I will be passing on this. He still looks great though!

I'm glad some one else besides the Hulk has the gauntlet. This way I don't need to spend extra money for the deluxe Hulk if I plan on getting him at all. The price seems a little high for this Black Panther. Sign of the times I guess. My it Pennywise was $89.99 with the deluxe at $104.99 and that deluxe came with an extra head, 2 extra arms, a fancy base and a balloon.

Iron man not having the gauntlet is really weird. Seeing how Iron Studios has updated thor's arm and changed cap's arm to better reflect the movie you would think they would update iron man so he has the gauntlet.

Out of all their Black Panther statues done by Iron Studios, this will be the first with ‘all’ of the correct silver paint accents on the headsculpt. Finally.

Iron man not having the gauntlet is really weird. Seeing how Iron Studios has updated thor's arm and changed cap's arm to better reflect the movie you would think they would update iron man so he has the gauntlet.

Not so weird given the pose of the piece. But then again it was odd that Hulk had it, given his own action pose.

Deciding to give BP the gauntlet when Spidey and IM both don't have it is just bizarre to me. In any case, I'm fine with my BP movie version so I will be passing on this. He still looks great though!

I think their logic is lost likely that Black Panther needs the gauntlet as an add-on to sell at a slightly higher "deluxe" price. Spidey and Ironman are going to sell regardless because of who they are. If they would've reversed Spidey and BP and had BP with Outrider and Spiderman with the gauntlet, total sales would be way less, IMO. I'm buying them ALL anyway because I've got the FEVER, darn it!!!! :)

I think their logic is lost likely that Black Panther needs the gauntlet as an add-on to sell at a slightly higher "deluxe" price. Spidey and Ironman are going to sell regardless because of who they are. If they would've reversed Spidey and BP and had BP with Outrider and Spiderman with the gauntlet, total sales would be way less, IMO. I'm buying them ALL anyway because I've got the FEVER, darn it!!!! :)

haha, you do you! I'm trying to reduce dupes if possible.

Back