Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope they come out in a staggered manner, like 2 per month. If they release them all at the same time it's going to be rough on the wallet.

Quick question, is it better to order from Sideshow or go direct from Iron Studios? I always us Sideshow but it looks like the Iron Studios site is less expensive. Has anyone had good luck going direct? Thanks

Quick question, is it better to order from Sideshow or go direct from Iron Studios? I always us Sideshow but it looks like the Iron Studios site is less expensive. Has anyone had good luck going direct? Thanks
I'm also wondering this. I've never ordered directly from IS so I'm not sure what the overall shipping costs will look like on these pre-orders. I'm wondering if it would be better to pay a bit more at BBTS in order to have them all shipped for $4 in a pile of loot.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Question, does Sideshow sell all of the IS releases? Its taking some time for them to put up Pepper and Wanda and I'm wondering if I should just order them off of IS's site. I do have a coupon that I think would work on one of them for SSC's site though which is why I've been waiting.

From my experience shipping was more expensive from ISs site than Sideshow and thus I would save maybe $10 per statue ordering from SSC.

Ordered without hesitation. It's incredible how life like the clothing is. At first when I was checking out the Nun, I would have sworn it was cloth. The sculpting on these are incredible and even better than some of the 1/4 scaled statues. Iron Studios is knocking these out of the park.

This, and luv the smoke effect.

O.K., I did a comparison with a IW Captain America and he was priced $104.99 shipping to me (NY) would be $14.74. Iron Studios price for the figure $99.99 shipping to NY was $18.50. So the total price from Sideshow is $119.73. The total price from Iron Studios was $118.49. So it's pretty much a wash, go with the company you like better. If the figure had been $10.00 cheaper than Sideshow it would be more of a difference between the twos. I'm ordering from Iron Studios because it's a little cheaper, I'll probably get it, and they Packaged my Hulk statue better then Sideshow did on my Pennywise figure.

Nebula out already? Dang. It was a choice between the IS Statue or the Hot Toys figure, and I went with HT.

That’s why I got both Nebula’s.

And I’ve got to assume that the Ronin statue has also arrived.

Even the Iron Studios 1/10 Scale Aquaman and Black Manta’s statues have shipped at the same time. And these two weren’t supposed to ship until sometime in August/September.

Gamora, Cull Obsidian/Black Dwarf and Captain Marvel should’ve come in as well.

I didn't even think PC had their Infinity War Iron Studios stuff in yet, let alone the Endgame range.

I think my Afterpay account is clear...

I didn't even think PC had their Infinity War Iron Studios stuff in yet, let alone the Endgame range.

I think my Afterpay account is clear...

Their stock of IW Doctor Strange, Captain America and Star Lord arrived a few weeks ago. But for whatever reason their website hasn’t updated. Though I guess they may have only received a partial shipment.

That’s why I got both Nebula’s.

And I’ve got to assume that the Ronin statue has also arrived.

Even the Iron Studios 1/10 Scale Aquaman and Black Manta’s statues have shipped at the same time. And these two weren’t supposed to ship until sometime in August/September.

Gamora, Cull Obsidian/Black Dwarf and Captain Marvel should’ve come in as well.

I've got an Aquaman preparing to ship from Sideshow (DC I know, but ordered him and a Batman 'coz I felt I had to have SOME DC representation; and I loved the sculpts).

Gotta go to the Post Office and retrieve Antman from Popcultcha - paid more, but used some POP pennies and earned a few, and at least I got him!

Edit - well *&^%$ who knew Antman would work so well with 1/4 scale; guess I could use another one $$$$:banghead

A few cell pics w. America's Ass...

Ironstudios_antman_Cap.jpg

Ironstudios_antman_Cap_Bucky.jpg

I'm getting sick from my own enthusiasm for these IS figs LOL:lol. And POOR:horror

So, has a 1/10 IS Endgame Captain America been confirmed for release and shown?

I can only see pictures and of the 1/4 Legacy Statue - with the broken shield and Mjolnir.

So, has a 1/10 IS Endgame Captain America been confirmed for release and shown?

I can only see pictures and of the 1/4 Legacy Statue - with the broken shield and Mjolnir.

Yes, it has. There was a video showing off pretty much ALL of their EG 1/10 pieces. The video was missing black widow and red skull but every other character was in it. Cap has been shown several times and has the broken shield and Mjolnir.

I bit the bullet and preordered Pepper and Wanda off of ISs site. So now I have Ironman and Hawkeye POed from SSC and Pepper and Wanda POed from IS. Passing on the EG Starlord.

Yes, it has. There was a video showing off pretty much ALL of their EG 1/10 pieces. The video was missing black widow and red skull but every other character was in it. Cap has been shown several times and has the broken shield and Mjolnir.

I bit the bullet and preordered Pepper and Wanda off of ISs site. So now I have Ironman and Hawkeye POed from SSC and Pepper and Wanda POed from IS. Passing on the EG Starlord.

I checked both the videos with the 1/10 and 1/4 IS statues.

Only the 1/4 Legacy Cap has the broken shield and Mjolnir. The 1/10 Cap is only posing with the normal shield.

Edit: Saw another video - apparently there are two IS 1/10 Cap versions - one with the normal (undamaged shield) and one with the broken shield and Mjolnir.

I am wondering when each one will be released and how much will they cost.

Yes, one of the Caps is probably a Deluxe version and will come with all of the accessories (like the 2 versions of Iron Man).

So far, I only have Hawkeye ordered but I will definitely order Wanda and Black Widow. As better pics emerge, I may order other characters as well.

Yeah, I love the Starlord but haven't been collecting Guardians - tho will definitely make exception for WM and Rocket!

I dunno tho, gonna have to see how the budget holds up. IF I end up with everyone anyway I might pick him up. He's lower on the list for me. Top are Tony (deluxe ordered) Cap/Bucky/Falcon, SW, BW, WM and Rocket - I think :panic:

Even though I prefer the newest statue of Starlord from Endgame, I just received the IW version which was scene specific and to me was more memorable than his appearance in Endgame. Heck I’ve also got the full Guardians 2 Diorama.

Doctor Strange BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame
Pre-order now on the link below:
https://ironstudiosus.com/…/doctor-strange-bds-art-scale-1-…
License: Avengers: Endgame
Scale: Art Scale 1/10
Features:
- Limited edition
- Based on original movie references
- Made in polystone
- Hand painted
- Includes 2 sets of hands
- This statue is part of a battle diorama based on the Avengers: Endgame movie
Product dimensions: 8.6 in (H) x 6.2 in (W) x 11 in (L)
Product Weight: 3.5 lbs
UPC: 606529899585
MSRP: USD 159.99 (American US Dollars)
Release schedule: Fourth quarter of 2019

852766F9-C6AF-4239-B2C9-CF2224C3C72D.jpeg

D806A431-8288-445E-B0A1-0CA22AA46840.jpeg

009ED358-9A69-4133-8986-A267689E63FD.jpeg

EF73FC34-06AD-4D23-BF86-4BC2BD3B3F87.jpeg

3C4E4B05-BE9E-401D-B123-E85872FE3088.jpeg

D956FE91-E438-4F05-92E8-14886AB12F01.jpeg

A60F102A-4F18-479F-B71B-1E69022D2A89.jpeg

0EDB9949-F76F-4D64-BEC9-708A9A8ED4C6.jpeg