Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered. I guess there listing them one statue per day. Can't wait to see tomorrows unveiling. I fringgin' prey that these all come ship out all at once.:pray: It's not a money thing, it's just better when they come spaced out so I can enjoy each statue.

I’ll probably get this one as well. As I don’t have any version of Teenage Groot yet.

And is it just me or does that look like a face on the base?

I think that one is my most desired, it looks fantastic but it will probably be expensive.

Yeah, for me WM and Rocket are on the MUST list...may be the MOST expensive:dunno

I’ll probably get this one as well. As I don’t have any version of Teenage Groot yet.

And is it just me or does that look like a face on the base?

Groot isn't at the top of my list $$$ - but it's not just you, on one side there are ridges that vaguely look like a spine - did Groot crush some Chitauri thing into the rocks? I need the BR so can go through frame by frame! If it's a face that is COOL. :clap

Just received a notice from Iron Studios stating the preorder will end soon (including on Wanda). I was waiting for SSC but may just order from Iron Studios direct. I can't miss her as I wasn't a fan of the Civil War version.

I went to order the Wanda from Iron Studios and thought I'd check SSC one more time..and it was there. Ordered from SSC!

And Starlord is already up for preorder over at Popcultcha (Australia). This is some fast turnaround for them as it was only 2 days ago that the official preorder started.

And the more I look at it, the more I’m thinking about preordering it.

That's what I said. But I ended up ordering her. I'm really not a fan of either the groot or rescue. But, I decided to splurge on this and buy everyone except Ronin, don't need 2 Renners, one is fine and Hawkeye was my choice. I'm not really a fan of where they are going with the next phase, looks to be modern hero's who I know nothing about. Could be good, but I'll have no desire to buy merchandise. This phase on the other hand was the pinnacle of my movie going experiences. And since this may be the last movie with "my superheros". I have a complete collection of Hot Toys to represent the first Avengers movie and I will be buying these to represent the end. That's good enough for me.

Agree i have no major interest the new super heroes they will introduce at least so this is the endgame for me right here. I will likely watch the movies but nothing beats the big guns like iron man, cap, thor, sups, batman for dc etc.

Not that it really matters, but has anyone asked Sideshow why they’re pricing a little higher than Iron Studios direct?

Current prices from Iron Studios:-

Doctor Strange: $159.99 USD
Star Lord: $99.99 USD
Scarlet Witch: $109.99 USD / Sideshow $115
Pepper Potts: $109.99 USD / Sideshow $115
Iron Man Mark 85 (Deluxe): $169.99 USD / Sideshow $180
Iron Man Mark 85 (Regular): $119.99 USD / Sideshow $125
Hawkeye: $99.99 USD / Sideshow $105
Ronin: $89.99 USD / Sideshow $94.99
Nebula: $89.99 USD / Sideshow $94.99
Thanos (Deluxe): $199.99 USD / Sideshow $210
Thanos (Regular): $149.99 USD / Sideshow $160

Not that it really matters, but has anyone asked Sideshow why they’re pricing a little higher than Iron Studios direct?

If I recall correctly, there was a similar pricing difference on the Infinity War 1/10, at least on the $90-100 pieces...

That's what I said. But I ended up ordering her. I'm really not a fan of either the groot or rescue. But, I decided to splurge on this and buy everyone except Ronin, don't need 2 Renners, one is fine and Hawkeye was my choice. I'm not really a fan of where they are going with the next phase, looks to be modern hero's who I know nothing about. Could be good, but I'll have no desire to buy merchandise. This phase on the other hand was the pinnacle of my movie going experiences. And since this may be the last movie with "my superheros". I have a complete collection of Hot Toys to represent the first Avengers movie and I will be buying these to represent the end. That's good enough for me.

Kinda what I ended up doing tho didn't PLAN anything; it just evolved. And evolved backwards and forwards with the HTs anyway - started collecting late but got I think all of the TWS figs, a lot of the CW figs - went backwards too thanks to enablers on the board:lol with their amazing pictures and picked up figs like Rescue Cap and Ultron...

But then the statue plunge with the stunning CW polys...for me the collection intersects at CW and a bit of Ragnarok where I have HTs and IS. But then, haven't been so into what HT released for IW and EG (not all HT fault either; some characters barely make an appearance or don't show up at all so no fig). These 1/10s are great statues and nicely fill out the collection - save space and money while making an impact. It's a great way to wind up the 10 years IMO and with stuff like IW Hulk - there's design, shading, toning that an HT wouldn't have re different media.

Plus IS has, apparently, no fear:lol. They do artistic interpretation and are doing so many characters, stuff other companies wouldn't. Love it.:clap

Agree i have no major interest the new super heroes they will introduce at least so this is the endgame for me right here. I will likely watch the movies but nothing beats the big guns like iron man, cap, thor, sups, batman for dc etc.

Yeah, I will probably pick up the odd piece now and then (Mysterio, or from the TV series or BW movie; and I need a 1/10 Wonder Woman) but time to work on those displays instead of stacking up orders.

Edit: if u wade through this guys talking (no disrespect but IMO a lot of the Brazilian vids everyone is always talking a LOT) u get some nice views:

Bucky, IM, DS, Thor, Rocket etc. OMG amazing including the Outrider:thud::drool:drool:drool

1/10 scale and they even paid attention to Thor mismatched eye color

IMO we are paying for the privilege of getting RPs, payment plans, and shipping from IS to SSC warehouse. Either that or IS undercuts SSC a bit to build the Iron Studios U.S. side of the business, which is fairly new I guess. So far SSC has had better coupons as the offered IS coupons were smaller and only good on stuff in stock, not POs.

Falcon up next.
f2.jpg
f3.jpg
f4.jpg
f7.jpg
f8.jpg
falcon.jpg

Falcon look so damn similar to the IW version. You're better off getting the IW version cuz he comes with the drones. Unless you need that A in ur display. He looks great but I'm content with my IW version on this one. I am very interested in black widow and winter soldier though!! May have to upgrade on both of those.

I don't have any of these besides my IW Hulk (I will NOT buy Hulk in spandex) and pennywise. That's why I'm buying all of these. Yea, I just checked out the IW Falcon and if I had that already I'd definitely pass on this one.

Nice looking piece.

As I’ve already got the 1/4 Falcon, I’ll probably won’t preorder this one as I’m ‘trying’ to limit myself (and failing already) to only getting the pieces that aren’t covered by the 1/4 scale.

Back