Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These Iron studios pieces sure take a long time to come out. Some of the infinity war pieces haven't even shipped. I'd like to get into these but like to have it complete before 2021.

I'm good with spacing out a bit but I did hope to have the Infinity War diorama complete before EG. These little guys are awesome though!

Looks so good...

I think I will buy the 1/4 line and left the 1/10 IW line and right the 1/10 endgame line [emoji85] Screenshot_20190512-201031_Instagram.jpg

Looks like Cap will have a deluxe version with the hammer and broken shield. I am completely blown away with how good the head sculpts came for such a small statue. Hopefully they look this good when they ship them out. Hawkeyes head really stands out to me, I think it's better than some of the Hot Toys heads.

Curses! I was waiting until the 15th for some of my points to convert and the dang thing is waitlisted now. Guess we gotta grab these quick, because they are selling fast!

I have not heard anything yet but with how quickly these are selling out I'm sure Iron Studios will milk this line as much as they can.

They are. BW and Red Skull. There was a message on FB or IG. Said they were waiting on license to clear. Personally I'm good with IS release schedule and they have delivered even if there's a delay. I personally don't think IS is milking license - IS seems to go big - either big bold pieces or these dioramas. Doubt I will get all of them but more than I thought!

Does anyone know if IS 1/10 Endgame Cap is anywhere out for pre-order?

He looks glorious!

Does anyone know if IS 1/10 Endgame Cap is anywhere out for pre-order?

He looks glorious!

*Somehow* folks here seem to know pretty fast - other than than I just keep checking. SSC, Iron Studios U.S., BBTS, etc. Agree this is wonderful piece - just noticed the broken shield pieces at his feet. I check for Cap a lot.:lol

It's the little details like the resin water in some of the IW pieces or the scratches on the EG Black Panther wall that get me excited e.g. I like the naturalistic flow and bits of scene - IMO adds a huge amount to the display.

I think the broken shield and Mjolnir Cap is the 1/4 Legacy statue.

For financial reasons, I might be going for the 1/10 instead - Cap was probably my most favorite thing in EG and I HAVE to own the IS piece!

Ya know I wasn't going to get Rescue and I was going to be restrained and not order them all. That all went out the window, I ordered Rescue and will be buying every 1/10 Endgame statue that Iron Studios produces(except Ronin, I only need one Renner in my collection and that will be Hawkeye). Now I just need to find decent deals on Antman, Wasp and hopefully Nebula goes up again ( I got on the wait list from Sideshow even though I vowed to stop giving them my money) I am so weak, even ordered that sweet ET limited (25) print from them. That brings me back to my childhood. Yes, I know I'm an old fart and I have mental problems.:cuckoo:

I think the broken shield and Mjolnir Cap is the 1/4 Legacy statue. I friggin love the shattered shield pieces in the base.

For financial reasons, I might be going for the 1/10 instead - Cap was probably my most favorite thing in EG and I HAVE to own the IS piece!

This one is 1/10, but probably the deluxe version. I friggin' love the shattered shield pieces in the base.:clap
eg6.jpg

Ya know I wasn't going to get Rescue and I was going to be restrained and not order them all. That all went out the window, I ordered Rescue and will be buying every 1/10 Endgame statue that Iron Studios produces. Now I just need to find decent deals on Antman, Wasp and hopefully Nebula goes up again ( I got on the wait list from Sideshow even though I vowed to stop giving them my money) I am so weak, even ordered that sweet ET limited (25) print from them. That brings me back to my childhood. Yes, I know I'm an old fart and I have mental problems.:cuckoo:

Nah, I think some things are CLASSIC or become classic. Years from now - kinda like living through the first Star Wars or going way back, Gone With The Wind - some films I think become part of culture. I think the 10 year MCU will be something like that - at least for me, hallmarking an unprecedented group of movies and complementing the amazing comic industry and art from the 1940s-70s, I guess.

Not a comic expert. But have read the comic industry is having issues, while the films explode in popularity. Tho who knows how long that will last. Anyway I pick up these IS pieces for the long term. I'll take a wait and see approach but not sure past the EG group and anything from the limited TV series:pray: I'll be so heavily invested.:dunno

I was never a huge X-men fan - hafta see where the MCU goes. Anyway these pieces will make a fantastic display without needing a whole room for themselves!

PS. I got Antman from PopCultcha - I dunno, Antman and Wasp seem to be hard to get now at a good price, unless IS decides to restock on their site.

Star-Lord BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame
Pre-order now on the link below:
https://ironstudiosus.com/…/star-lord-bds-art-scale-1-10-av…
License: Avengers: Endgame
Scale: Art Scale 1/10
Features:
- Limited edition
- Based on original movie references
- Made in polystone
- Hand painted
- This statue is part of a battle diorama based on the Avengers: Endgame movie
Product dimensions: 12.2 in (H) x 6.2 in (W) x 5.9 in (L)
Product Weight: 1.8 lbs
UPC: 606529899561
MSRP: USD 99.99 (American US Dollars)
Release schedule: First quarter of 2020

4F4CAC60-2351-4C9C-8900-64AC073B6C01.jpeg

D694CE83-E9DF-45AF-847C-E8BF82205747.jpeg

56F757C5-C26D-4B7B-8AF4-68EEBB21913E.jpeg

FD9982E6-BC6C-4EF5-A9A5-33AC23CB9061.jpeg

ABD419DC-7C35-43C7-8ECF-561F48BAB90C.jpeg

8FA3FCEE-E3AE-4580-9C4C-8E6F5210D437.jpeg

A0AB734D-637F-46A4-921D-6CAC005B17DA.jpeg

E302F88E-A04E-40BB-87D2-08E297E3F478.jpeg

B85C6AB0-98F4-4958-B9B3-C2F8E0408DF8.jpeg

961B4292-5972-4E76-8FF3-7FDB85DB3847.jpeg

17514798-8CA0-44A1-A64A-FC5989BCA377.jpeg

F5A92839-A2F3-4960-9394-BF7B296A2AE6.jpg

Ordered without hesitation. It's incredible how life like the clothing is. At first when I was checking out the Nun, I would have sworn it was cloth. The sculpting on these are incredible and even better than some of the 1/4 scaled statues. Iron Studios is knocking these out of the park.

Back