Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
60095340_2444099162268471_2036705983190794240_o.jpg

Movie was awesome, now bring on 1/10 Iron Studios Endgame Avengers statues. I'm gonna gobble them all up like the marbles in that old game hungry, hungry hippos!:rock:banana:woo:rock2

Glad you liked it - yeah, it rocks (even tho neither IW or EG are my most fav MCU movies). But amazing film - am waiting on Cap and just looking at SW she's insta PO. I gotta check and see if SSC gave me another coupon.:monkey3

MUCH better looking Wanda than her previous incarnation from Iron Studios. Can't wait to get that. Need to see more pics on Iron Pepper.

Wanda looks great, I'm not 100% sure if I want Rescue since I don't know much about the character. I don't remember so I'll ask here. Are they planning to do a Dr. Strange from Endgame? If not I'll be kicking myself for passing on it at Iron Studios website because now it's unavailable. I keep adding it to my cart and removing it. I really like that Dr. Strange too. After seeing the movie I starting getting nervous that they may do Thanos on a throne with the different armor(at least I think it was different).

Pepper Potts in Rescue Suit BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame
Pre-order now on the link below:
https://ironstudiosus.com/…/pepper-potts-in-rescue-suit-bds…
License: Avengers: Endgame
Scale: Art Scale 1/10
Features:
- Limited edition
- Based on original movie references
- Made in polystone
- Hand painted
- Automotive paint
- Includes two head options
- This statue is part of a battle diorama based on the Avengers: Endgame movie
Product dimensions: 9.8 in (H) x 4.7 in (W) x 4.3 in (L)
Product Weight: 0.97 lbs
UPC: 606529899547
MSRP: USD 109.99 (American US Dollars)
Release schedule: Fourth quarter of 2019

C9E35D73-D169-41A3-A495-1A429DED6858.jpeg

B8131AE5-9ACE-4AFC-BAF6-AC23AABFF1B0.jpeg

Scarlet Witch BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame
Pre-order now on the link below:
https://ironstudiosus.com/…/scarlet-witch-bds-art-scale-1-1…
License: Avengers: Endgame
Scale: Art Scale 1/10
Features:
- Limited edition
- Based on original movie references
- Made in polystone
- Hand painted
- This statue is part of a battle diorama based on the Avengers: Endgame movie
Product dimensions: 8.2 in (H) x 5.9 in (W) x 4.3 in (L)
Product Weight: 1.1 lbs
UPC: 606529899554
MSRP: USD 109.99 (American US Dollars)
Release schedule: Fourth quarter of 2019

47954D72-A11F-4693-9B77-314DC4702C1A.jpeg

8537E5D2-F5F9-48B7-A573-594883666DE5.jpg

I’m likely getting both SW and Pepper for my collection.

So far I’ve got Nebula, Thanos, Hawkeye, and Mark 85 on preorder.

I wasn’t expecting to get so many from this line, and so far I’ve only missed one.

I prefer Pepper with the mask lifted up, and honestly something looks slightly off with the Wanda’s proportions. Just nitpicking possibly, but the face seems a tad wider than it should be and the chest also seems less emphasised than what the costume usually shows. But still great, and will be preordering them as soon as I can.

Wanda looks great, I'm not 100% sure if I want Rescue since I don't know much about the character. I don't remember so I'll ask here. Are they planning to do a Dr. Strange from Endgame? If not I'll be kicking myself for passing on it at Iron Studios website because now it's unavailable. I keep adding it to my cart and removing it. I really like that Dr. Strange too. After seeing the movie I starting getting nervous that they may do Thanos on a throne with the different armor(at least I think it was different).

DS - dunno - the IW DS is great just as a collectible, I'd get him if I didn't have an HT Dr. Strange.

If u can afford it, I figure better safe than sorry as u can't get too badly stung at this price. Antman was so popular I had to pay more going through Popcultcha from waiting too long, but at least I got him.

I know you had a bad experience with SSC but u could try them again - might get a coupon.

I’m likely getting both SW and Pepper for my collection.

So far I’ve got Nebula, Thanos, Hawkeye, and Mark 85 on preorder.

I wasn’t expecting to get so many from this line, and so far I’ve only missed one.

These look greatand i don't have any marvel movie pieces. Ordered Iron man deluxe and Hawkeye. Will wait to get Thanos and Nebula bit later.

Not sure I like Scarlet Witch. She looks disinterested, and the pose is myeh.
The scene where she's floating in front of Thanos before she unleashes on him would have been a killer choice.

Back