Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure I like Scarlet Witch. She looks disinterested, and the pose is myeh.
The scene where she's floating in front of Thanos before she unleashes on him would have been a killer choice.

That is how she looks in all the movies it's her character. I think this statue looks great.

Some pics from insta
c855ca8f67a85b064c4e640af2d0c475.jpg
719e7f22d8ad257b3248ea4e59229ce3.jpg
957f21eb7454f1e330b438ef621b2ea0.jpg
b45e99adafd240e939c0c53a9d6f44db.jpg
5ef23e5fd109743f5f40ee148f40a46d.jpg

Thor, Cap and Hulk look great! I can probably get by with my Black Panther and Falcon that I already have...or I just say to heck with it and build an Endgame AND Infinity War display. Damn you, Iron Studios!

Thor, Cap and Hulk look great! I can probably get by with my Black Panther and Falcon that I already have...or I just say to heck with it and build an Endgame AND Infinity War display. Damn you, Iron Studios!

LOL - ur not alone, but IMO it's OK:cool:. They've kept the price reasonable, production and shipping seems to end up getting staggered so you can space out the budget, and these fit the shelves.

Hallelujah they are doing Falcon!!!:love:clap Loved *that scene* in the film - whole theater cheered - and he's different enough from my (amazing) IW Falcon making him an excellent buy for me (good thing I already have 2 IW Buckys)

And I gotta get that DS peeking in the background, to go with the scene. Not the Thor I was hoping for, but he works...I'll PO him too.

If they do Bucky and Wong I'd freak - no pun intended. Doubt it, but I'm always up for my fav MCU character and I need a Wong. Now we need Valkyrie!

Edit: Holy &^^%%# check out Iron Studios Instagram - most of BDS up in horrible vid - we will be so poor OMG!!!!

Also Bucky, Spidey + Outrider, Iron Patriot + Rocket
whole lineup listed at: https://www.facebook.com/ironstudios/
:rock:blissy:joy

There is a great video on ISs IG that shows off most of them. Iron Patriot and Rocket look epic! I am in for Pepper, Wanda, Rocket and IP, and maybe a new Black Widow. I'm going to get EG Cap in 1/4 so I might skip the 1/10 since I still really like my IW version. We will see. They do show Cap with Mjolnir but then Thor has it too which is weird. I'm skipping Thor from this line as I prefer my IW version but I might end up getting EG Thor in 1/4. I already have Hawkeye and IM on PO. Pass on BP, Strange, Falcon, WS, Iron Spidey, Starlord, Groot, Drax, Nebula. BP, Strange, Falcon, and WS already look fantastic from IW line. Don't care much for GOG characters except the Rocket IP combo. This Iron Spidey is actually cool but they paired him with one of those creatures so pass.

There is a great video on ISs IG that shows off most of them. Iron Patriot and Rocket look epic! I am in for Pepper, Wanda, Rocket and IP, and maybe a new Black Widow. I'm going to get EG Cap in 1/4 so I might skip the 1/10 since I still really like my IW version. We will see. I'm skipping Thor from this line as I prefer my IW version but I might end up getting EG Thor in 1/4. I already have Hawkeye and IM on PO. Pass on BP, Strange, Falcon, WS, Iron Spidey, Starlord, Groot, Drax, Nebula. BP, Strange, Falcon, and WS already look fantastic from IW line. Don't care much for GOG characters except the Rocket IP combo. This Iron Spidey is actually cool but they paired him with one of those creatures so pass.

LOL I have been waiting for an Outrider forever - deliciously creepy - probably be my first Spidey so for me it's perfect.

So looks like I'll have a loose grouping from both IW and EG - that works. Iron Studios stuff has been speaking to me more than HT - tho of course it's a different thing. But Iron Studios seems to be putting their back into it - fresh sculpts, exciting poses, great bases.:clap

Oh Hulk also comes with the Infinity Gauntlet.

*&&%$ - Wasn't planning on Hulk but that may change my mind. Then again I wasn't planning on all the pieces I want now.:lol

Since I collect for the long term BUT pretty unsure about the next phase of MCU, I think having a big group of these pieces will look incredible on the shelf for years - very satisfying, without taking up huge amounts of space. Like having your own 3D splash panel. Thanks to the movement-filled poses/energy I never get tired of my CW pieces, and feel the same about these 1/10s.:love

Also love that IS apparently doesn't give a d@mn about who got what screen time, they think the way at least some fans (me) do - everyone gets time even Red Skull. Tho I didn't see Shuri and Okoye?:dunno

And still I wait for a Wong.:cool: But FINALLY an Outrider! I'll be getting 2 of those!

There is a great video on ISs IG that shows off most of them. Iron Patriot and Rocket look epic! I am in for Pepper, Wanda, Rocket and IP, and maybe a new Black Widow. I'm going to get EG Cap in 1/4 so I might skip the 1/10 since I still really like my IW version. We will see. They do show Cap with Mjolnir but then Thor has it too which is weird. I'm skipping Thor from this line as I prefer my IW version but I might end up getting EG Thor in 1/4. I already have Hawkeye and IM on PO. Pass on BP, Strange, Falcon, WS, Iron Spidey, Starlord, Groot, Drax, Nebula. BP, Strange, Falcon, and WS already look fantastic from IW line. Don't care much for GOG characters except the Rocket IP combo. This Iron Spidey is actually cool but they paired him with one of those creatures so pass.

If you look at the images there is one with cap with empty hand and shield, no Mjolnir. I think he will have switchable parts as well. I will get 1/4 cap too, and I'm in the same boat, not sure if I will pick up 1/10 too

If you look at the images there is one with cap with empty hand and shield, no Mjolnir. I think he will have switchable parts as well. I will get 1/4 cap too, and I'm in the same boat, not sure if I will pick up 1/10 too

I will try to get both; for me this Cap is like the "ultimate" Cap with full Evans head sculpt, scale maille, shield. IMO he will make a great stand alone or with other pieces.

The other 1/4s not so sure - if I had the funds, yes, but I dunno. Love the IM but it's not my favorite armor of all time. I REALLY wanted a Thor calling the lightning down, love that shot. I like this 1/4 piece but I can't have everything. I'm not a completist - for me having stuff I don't love is an annoyance. I hafta wanna manage the collection and really love the character or piece.

The 1/10s allow for more variety at my budget level.:cool: But LOL it gets strained when a new piece rolls in and I decide it's so good I need another one - because. :horror Doesn't happen often, but sometimes. I'm afraid 1/4 Cap will be like that and I'll have to talk myself out of getting 2.:panic:

I will try to get both; for me this Cap is like the "ultimate" Cap with full Evans head sculpt, scale maille, shield. IMO he will make a great stand alone or with other pieces.

The other 1/4s not so sure - if I had the funds, yes, but I dunno. Love the IM but it's not my favorite armor of all time. I REALLY wanted a Thor calling the lightning down, love that shot. I like this 1/4 piece but I can't have everything. I'm not a completist - for me having stuff I don't love is an annoyance. I hafta wanna manage the collection and really love the character or piece.

The 1/10s allow for more variety at my budget level.:cool: But LOL it gets strained when a new piece rolls in and I decide it's so good I need another one - because. :horror Doesn't happen often, but sometimes. I'm afraid 1/4 Cap will be like that and I'll have to talk myself out of getting 2.:panic:

Yea im not an ultimate completionist either. I have my Mark 6 maquette, avengers Hulk statue, and ScarJo BW PF but there was never a good Evans and Hemsworth Cap and Thor to go with them. But now it looks like I might get that. I would prefer a 1/4 IW Thor but this one looks pretty damn good. 1/4 Cap is a must have...not sure about the 1/10 since I don't know if I want both EG Caps. Might be nice to have some variation.

IS Instagram sez they're adding Glaive, Maw, and Proxima to the 1/10 lineup.

How many are they releasing or how many have they released so far in this collection?

The ones they have up for order are: Thanos, Ronin, Nebula, Iron Man, Hawkeye and Scarlet Witch. In that pic of the group I think the only ones that are already released was Ant Man and Wasp.

$50 says this 1/10 Iron Patriot puts the 1/4 sideshow PF to shame lol.

I'm still mad at SSC for their TWS Cap and (apparently/rumor) planning to do TWS Winter Soldier and not even bothering. Iron Studios picking up 1/4 TWS Cap, Nat, Falcon, and Bucky are my dream grail pieces.

It's weird 'coz it seems like Sideshow can turn out great stuff when they want to. Although I wasn't happy reading about the occasional thin legs of Thanos re casting problems.

Edit: My fav MCU character BDS Bucky is SO bought - I love windblown hair and IMO beautiful. Holy &*^^%$ arm detail :love (NOT my fav character but even the CM looks great too with head switchout!) U know a company is doing great when stuff you normally wouldn't buy is on the "potential" list. IMO Iron Studios is kicking every other companies *ss at this point.:monkey3

This diorama all looks stunning. Iron Studios is gonna bankrupt me for sure (but u still have to depend on fans for IS fig pics:slap)

Image credit: nerdreverse on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/nerdreverse/?hl=en

IS_end_gameBuckyBDS.jpg

These Iron studios pieces sure take a long time to come out. Some of the infinity war pieces haven't even shipped. I'd like to get into these but like to have it complete before 2021.

Back