Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m probably not going to get the Caps, but they look a lot better than I thought they would.

But I wonder how many more diorama sets or iconic moments Iron Studios are going to make from Endgame?

Right now, I'm not getting the Cap vs. Cap set. Gotta draw the line somewhere, right? :)

Yea I'm definitely passing on the Cap set. No need. I already have IW Cap and EG Cap on PO.

Same. I don’t even know why I got the IW version. Something to do with the Wakandan shield probably.

They look nice but it was a small part of the movie and is extremely scene specific. Easy pass for me.

I just had a thought. That Cap set reminds me of those Pop! Vinyl sets of iconic moments. Now while I wouldn’t want this, I might want a representation of the A1 Hulk and Loki scene....you know the puny god one :dunno, or maybe the IW Thor versus Thanos, you should’ve gone for the head scene.

I just had a thought. That Cap set reminds me of those Pop! Vinyl sets of iconic moments. Now while I wouldn’t want this, I might want a representation of the A1 Hulk and Loki scene....you know the puny god one :dunno, or maybe the IW Thor versus Thanos, you should’ve gone for the head scene.

Those would be really cool. Scene specific, sure, but far more iconic.

Received Hawkeye today. My initial impression is extremely positive! I'm very impressed with the detail they captured at this scale. His face always looked blurry in in-hand photos that I saw but that's definitely not the case. Must just be harder to photograph in this scale.

I can see the criticisms about the base paint. It's not nearly as detailed as the character himself. It doesn't detract from the statue much (if it all) for me though since it's not the focus of my attention when I look at the statue.

He also has a nice heft to him since they used polystone. It doesn't feel cheap like a lot of the plastic statues that are available. I think there are going to be quite a few more of these in my future.

Received Hawkeye today. My initial impression is extremely positive! I'm very impressed with the detail they captured at this scale. His face always looked blurry in in-hand photos that I saw but that's definitely not the case. Must just be harder to photograph in this scale.

I can see the criticisms about the base paint. It's not nearly as detailed as the character himself. It doesn't detract from the statue much (if it all) for me though since it's not the focus of my attention when I look at the statue.

He also has a nice heft to him since they used polystone. It doesn't feel cheap like a lot of the plastic statues that are available. I think there are going to be quite a few more of these in my future.

Welcome to the rabbit hole :)

Haha, thanks!

Has anyone picked up the End Game Doctor Strange? I can't find any videos or reviews of it though it appears to have been released.

I'm eyeing that one next but am a little hesitant because the face looks off to me in the promo shots. Too long or something.

It's a fantastic piece, I just received it this week. I did have to get a replacement because the leg was broken in the package, but the quality of the headsculpt is excellent. The base on Strange is great as well, capturing the moment the rest of the Avengers come through the portals. If you liked Hawkeye, Strange is on par or better.

Captain Marvel BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame
Pre-order now on the link below:

https://ironstudios.com/product/cap...EmyGbW-3nEZuIPOTRBe_MAxJgBP7rr2geDvn3ee3VLIbM

License: Avengers: Endgame
Scale: Art Scale 1/10
Features:
- Limited edition
- Based on original movie references
- Made in polystone
- Hand painted
- This statue is part of a battle diorama based on the Avengers: Endgame movie
Product dimensions: 10.2 in (H) x 5.1 in (W) x 4.3 in (L)
Product Weight: 0.5 lbs
UPC: -
MSRP: USD 129.99 (American US Dollars)
Release schedule: Fourth quarter of 2020

View attachment 473684

View attachment 473685

View attachment 473686

View attachment 473687

View attachment 473688

View attachment 473689

View attachment 473690

I'm not a statue collector, but I'm heavily tempted with this Captain Marvel. Though I'm not too fond of her short-haired look, I still quite like her EG suit.

I'm not a statue collector, but I'm heavily tempted with this Captain Marvel. Though I'm not too fond of her short-haired look, I still quite like her EG suit.

Yes, I also prefer her long hair look but this will fit in with the rest of the Endgame diorama so it?s a must have for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?m interested to see in hand pics on the EG cap marvel. I don?t like how her face looks in the pics. But the first cap marvel also didn?t impress me in pics but I love how she turned out in hand.

Yes, I also prefer her long hair look but this will fit in with the rest of the Endgame diorama so it?s a must have for me

I agree.

I?m interested to see in hand pics on the EG cap marvel. I don?t like how her face looks in the pics. But the first cap marvel also didn?t impress me in pics but I love how she turned out in hand.

I'll most likely wait as well to see in hand photos before wholeheartedly going for it. Based on the promo pictures, the likeness does seem a tad off, but perhaps it's the angle of her head, and I'm positive they may take the time to refine it.

Up to you really, as you should only spend your hard earned money on things you completely want. I myself couldn?t really care one bit about what the actress has or hasn?t said. I liked the film and her character somewhat, so I?ll be getting it. I?ve also got the 1/6 figure on preorder as well, but it?ll be nice to have her as she was shown in Endgame.

But with regards to this statue, I can already see this is going to be one of the few where paint on the costume is ?potentially? going to be a mess. Just look closely at the line transitions between red, blue and gold. This is the prototype and I know it?s 1/10 scale but it?s kind of a mess, but because of the scale it might be the best we can expect.

I just had a closer look and you are right. But as you said its 1/10th so it may look ok.

Got my charging soon notice for Endgame Hulk and Falcon. They?ll ship next week from Sideshow. Iron Studios seems to be staying on track with most of their original schedule

Not the best lighting in my office at night, but Ant-Man and Wasp arrived today. Pairing them with Hawkeye temporarily, as they're my only three Iron Studios 1/10.

IMG_3584.jpg

I'm planning to pick up Red Skull and Black Widow to pair up with Hawkeye, when they're released.

Back