Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both Hot Toys and Iron Studios have put up their versions of Nebula in the last 24-48 hours.

Yeah, but the HT one has the blue head (so far) and the IS one has the orange - side head, which maybe something happens in EG. Also HT seems more like a GOTG fig re minor costume details.

Not a big GOTG fan except I do like Nebula (and Yondu and Rocket/Groot). So far not enough to have spent money on GOTG. This would be easier if I'd seen EG already.:lol

Plus Nebula is hooked up with Tony re the trailers which IMO is a cool pairing. Anyway looking hard at IS Nebula. May just get her as there's nothing about the fig I don't like. Great base too IMO. At the moment I trust IS quality more than HT e.g. HT pleather. If I'm gonna pose a Nebula I don't wanna hafta worry. But then how often do I re-pose anyway (not THAT often).

*Argh* LOL:lol:panic::taz

Yeah, but the HT one has the blue head (so far) and the IS one has the orange - side head, which maybe something happens in EG. Also HT seems more like a GOTG fig re minor costume details.

Not a big GOTG fan except I do like Nebula (and Yondu and Rocket/Groot). So far not enough to have spent money on GOTG. This would be easier if I'd seen EG already.:lol

Plus Nebula is hooked up with Tony re the trailers which IMO is a cool pairing. Anyway looking hard at IS Nebula. May just get her as there's nothing about the fig I don't like. Great base too IMO. At the moment I trust IS quality more than HT e.g. HT pleather. If I'm gonna pose a Nebula I don't wanna hafta worry. But then how often do I re-pose anyway (not THAT often).

*Argh* LOL:lol:panic::taz

Sounds like you’re getting both. :). Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like you’re getting both. :). Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol:lol:lol I MIGHT. 99% on HT IronMan - and *guessing* but like with Yondu, I wonder if Nebula will really come through to help Tony in space. So there's a great shelf look IMO right there.

Anyway for sure gonna try to stash away some cash for all the reveals!:panic: But cuts will hafta be made:(

:lol:lol:lol I MIGHT. 99% on HT IronMan - and *guessing* but like with Yondu, I wonder if Nebula will really come through to help Tony in space. So there's a great shelf look IMO right there.

Anyway for sure gonna try to stash away some cash for all the reveals!:panic: But cuts will hafta be made:(

Yeah and they haven't even intro'ed the Quantum Realm suits yet! That'll be a whole second wave if (when) the movie is a big hit! I'm Star Wars primarily so no Hot Toys Marvel for me (it'd be a slippery slope), so these Iron Studios 1/10 are just the tonic.

As per usual there are other videos but they’re all in Portuguese.

I’m guessing Collider got their sample piece along with all the usual Brazilian YouTubers etc.

Yeah and they haven't even intro'ed the Quantum Realm suits yet! That'll be a whole second wave if (when) the movie is a big hit! I'm Star Wars primarily so no Hot Toys Marvel for me (it'd be a slippery slope), so these Iron Studios 1/10 are just the tonic.

I hear that! Am sure there are folks who can get "everything" - for me that's OK, really. Always gonna be different income levels. But definitely these figs - while being worthwhile little art pieces - also fill that niche when you DON'T wanna go all in.

Like I've always held back getting a 1/6 Hulk, even tho I really like Ruffalo as Bruce Banner. Partly 'coz I either didn't have the 1/6 Avengers movie figs, and partly 'coz by default he's a BIG 1/6 fig. IS' Hulk now gets him represented in the collection, and I just luv the piece. :love

I've got enough figs - the "flyers" - I struggle with re space.:panic:

Edit: links for ManiaGeek IS Nebula and Ronin - all Portuguese but this collector is a fav of mine. He gave me my first real look at the CW 1/4 scales and is always careful to do close-ups so u get a real good look:clap - like these vids (toward the end of the vids). Hafta say once again am pondering except for special EG favs might just get the IS 1/10s for the most part and call it a day - these look so good re details and paint.

While I like the new Ronin conceptually, I really wanted a Jeremy Renner head sculpt. I ended up finding the Age of Ultron BDS 1/10 on Ebay for a little over $200. I've not been able to get one previously and while I know it won't be exactly accurate in my Infinity War diorama, neither is the Hulk or having Wakanda and Titan mixed together, but it's going to LOOK awesome! That's all that matters, right? I'm just going to play the alternative time line or alternate universe card if anyone asks :)

From Iron Studios’s Facebook:-

“The hype for Avengers: Endgame has started last week with the announcement of our Thanos 1/10 BDS Art Scale and, especially, with the surprise we prepared with the early sales of Nebula and Ronin.
Now, we are keeping the other releases to be revealed only after the start of the Expo Avengers Endgame, an event open to the public from Saturday, April 27th at the Iron Studios Concept Store - Alameda Gabriel Monteiro da Silva, 946 - São Paulo - Brazil.
Visitors will be able to see and photograph the many items that integrate the line, as well as meet the life-size Mad Titan face-to-face!”

From Iron Studios’s Facebook:-

“The hype for Avengers: Endgame has started last week with the announcement of our Thanos 1/10 BDS Art Scale and, especially, with the surprise we prepared with the early sales of Nebula and Ronin.
Now, we are keeping the other releases to be revealed only after the start of the Expo Avengers Endgame, an event open to the public from Saturday, April 27th at the Iron Studios Concept Store - Alameda Gabriel Monteiro da Silva, 946 - São Paulo - Brazil.
Visitors will be able to see and photograph the many items that integrate the line, as well as meet the life-size Mad Titan face-to-face!”

Thank u for posting - so excited and probably will be so poor!:horror:lol

I'll pass on Nebula. I would prefer a Renner head on Ronin as well. I'm excited about the Endgame pieces though. If BW or Cap look better, I may have to swap with my IW versions. I REALLY want another version of Cap Marvel as I don't like her existing one. I'm also wondering if I should hold off on IW Iron man to see what the End game one looks like. I think it comes out this month so maybe I can just wait til IS does their reveal for the EG versions.

I'll pass on Nebula. I would prefer a Renner head on Ronin as well. I'm excited about the Endgame pieces though. If BW or Cap look better, I may have to swap with my IW versions. I REALLY want another version of Cap Marvel as I don't like her existing one. I'm also wondering if I should hold off on IW Iron man to see what the End game one looks like. I think it comes out this month so maybe I can just wait til IS does their reveal for the EG versions.

I’m wondering with the release of the Ronin statue, if they’re doing a Hawkeye statue or not?

And yeah I’m also hoping for a better Captain Marvel piece.

I’m wondering with the release of the Ronin statue, if they’re doing a Hawkeye statue or not?

And yeah I’m also hoping for a better Captain Marvel piece.

I pre-ordered the Captain Marvel piece and am hopeful that it's better in-hand than the pics. I remember almost passing on these 1/10th statues because at first viewing on the IS site I didn't feel like they were very detailed. Boy, was I mistaken!

I pre-ordered the Captain Marvel piece and am hopeful that it's better in-hand than the pics. I remember almost passing on these 1/10th statues because at first viewing on the IS site I didn't feel like they were very detailed. Boy, was I mistaken!

Yeah, I thought they would be kinda "blobby" like a lot of smaller-scale stuff. IS just from Ragnarok to IW seems to keep trying to out-do themselves.

But I haven't ordered anything EG yet - just 'coz can't afford everything:gah:. Wanna wait for the movie to see what I REALLY want. Since I collect HT too. I mean what if Loki didn't die at all and there's some spectacular EG version? Even tho I have Ragnarok Loki, I wouldn't object to another.

I'm also wondering if I should hold off on IW Iron man to see what the End game one looks like. I think it comes out this month so maybe I can just wait til IS does their reveal for the EG versions.

For me definitely! I figure the EG Cap - scales? is gonna be a must-buy too. I've got my 3 categories: fav/must buy:drool, really need to get if I can, and pick up as I can if funds allow.:cool: Then there's the special rare category: "I like so much I need another one just because".:monkey3

I would love to get a full set of these. But I want to see them all together.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hopefully by the 27th they’ll show the entire line, including those who were dusted.
Awesome thanks. Makes sense 1 day after the movie releases. Although I'll be seeing it the 25th :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Popcultcha (Australia) finally has the 1/10 Endgame Thanos up for preorder.

Popcultcha had Nebula available a week ago, even though Thanos was put up prior to Nebula by Iron Studios and Sideshow.

Saw Endgame and I’m really ancy to see which ones they do in 1/10. Praying we get a good Marvel. I want to see Ironman as well. I want to see a few others but I won’t specify as I don’t want to spoil anything here.

Back