Iron Studios: Battle Diorama - Superman vs Doomsday 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks feally good! Just not crazy about Supermans headsculpt. I wonder if we will get a Prime 1 Classic Superman statue?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Statue looks good but not GREAT imo. You really have to be a huge fan of the piece to pull the trigger. 1000 bones for this dio is very steep plus Iron Studios has a long way to go to earn back customer trust back after that trash spiderman effort they put out last year.

Any comparison pic with a SS 1/4 piece?

IMG_20170202_232709663.jpg
IMG_20170202_232724938.jpg
IMG_20170120_223723619.jpg
IMG_20170120_224018715.jpg
IMG_20170120_224219139.jpg
IMG_20170120_224527043.jpg

At last more comparison pics!! Thanks for these brother! I think I have been watching your video reviews on Youtube..both of them actually LOL

LOL, thanks man! The superman is just a little bit bigger than the Koto sups. The doomsday is a little bit bigger than Koto Hulk. And that shelf that it sits on is a 37 inch wide shelf.

I am still debating with myself if I should order this or not..I agree it looks amazing but sadly it really is overpriced :(

This is the first I'm seeing of this. (Or that I remember anyway.) :lol

Honestly, for the size, price and detail, this ain't too bad. I'd actually love to own this.

I'm leaning in a different direction with the Prime 1 Doomsday, but this looks fantastic. I've always wanted a great Doomsday representation.

This is the first I'm seeing of this. (Or that I remember anyway.) :lol

Honestly, for the size, price and detail, this ain't too bad. I'd actually love to own this.

I'm leaning in a different direction with the Prime 1 Doomsday, but this looks fantastic. I've always wanted a great Doomsday representation.

I own it myself. I love it. Doomsday looks like he’s straight out of the comics. All of Iron studios dioramas are superb. I posted a picture of this in Batman vs Bane thread with both of them next to each other

I was tempted, but it's still $1100 after shipping and taxes. Better, than the after market prices, but not exactly affordable either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm selling mine, there's a thread in the for sale section...

Back