Statue Iron Studios: Batman vs Bane Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is IN-STOCK and On Sale for $454.99 at ManOfActionFigures.com
Put in Coupon Code LAST30
I just ordered one.
Awesome Deal !!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171210-143724.jpg
    Screenshot_20171210-143724.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 202
Do NOT Ever order from ManOfActionFigures.Com!
After 9 days and writing Several E-Mails inquiring why I haven't received a Tracking Number for my purchase yet?
I finally call them by phone. I tell them I wrote several E-Mails and never got a reply. They tell me oh, we've been meaning to get in touch with you. We unfortunately are Not selling you that statue with the 30% off. They said if you want it, you have to pay the difference back and you can still have it at the original $650.00 price.
I tell them forget it! I want a refund! What do I get instead?? An Invoice from Paypal to Pay the Difference that they say I owe from them!! I call them back and say I want my Refund back Now! Nothing. I opened a case with Paypal and let them deal with it. I'm done with these small time sites that are always scamming people and doing whatever they want!
Their excuse is that this item is considered a Sideshow Item and there is no discount on Sideshow items. I tell them it's Iron Studios. They said it doesn't matter.
They are nothing but Scam Artists in my book. They know it's a popular sold out item as soon as they got it in-stock. So there was NO WAY they were gonna honor their Own Coupon for 30% off on this piece!
I guess it must be just a Coincidence that the day after I ordered it they raised that statue price to $999.99 on their site just in case anyone else tried to use their own 30% off coupon!
I would NEVER order from these people again and I recommend anyone else to think twice before dealing with shady sites like these!!

Thanks. I originally had it on Pre-Order with BigBadToys but cancelled it when I thought I got a Great Deal. After I get reimbursed by Paypal I'll go lodge a complaint with the BBB too.

Yeah, I have heard way too many accounts of their poor customer service and shady tactics to ever buy from them.

Is there a thread for the 1/10 Iron Studio statues (from Justice League, etc.)? Saw some on instagram and they look ace!

I figured I would share a picture of this statue with Superman vs doomsday since they don’t get much love

Attachments

• D406E0FE-071A-44A8-88DB-BAA84B30CA2E.jpg
    D406E0FE-071A-44A8-88DB-BAA84B30CA2E.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 89
Hey everyone, I know this is an old thread, but I'm wanting to see your display of this piece and what do you have it in/on. Thanks.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

Back