Statue Iron Studios: Batman vs Bane Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it was posted on their Facebook page, that it would be carried by Sideshow.

Let's see if the conversion price holds.

I think it was posted on their Facebook page, that it would be carried by Sideshow.

Let's see if the conversion price holds.

Yeah, the price dropped actually when the sups v doomsday was actually ready to ship. I am hoping that it will happen with this statue as well. The price needs to be 500 or under.

Yeah, the price dropped actually when the sups v doomsday was actually ready to ship. I am hoping that it will happen with this statue as well. The price needs to be 500 or under.

Unfortunately, I can't see that happening.

How much did the Superman vs Doomsday end up costing?

So does anyone know if sideshow is definitely going to be carrying this? Because if not, where are you able to Pre order iron studios pieces? I've always bought them in the after market

If you look at any Modern Batman Statue, you can see that the belt is covering his bottom abs. Look at the Modern PF from Sideshow. He is also bending down just a little bit.

No, its not that. Look at Batman in that sculpt ...his left thigh is too small with respect to his waist ...and at the same time his lats are too big for his waist. Even his left arm is bigger than his left thigh. Like I said, in several instances the proportions look off.

attachment.php

I will admit that in one or two angles this sculpt looks okay, unfortunately for the price this has to look great in all angles.

No, its not that. Look at Batman in that sculpt ...his left thigh is too small with respect to his waist ...and at the same time his lats are too big for his waist. Even his left arm is bigger than his left thigh. Like I said, in several instances the proportions look off.

attachment.php

I will admit that in one or two angles this sculpt looks okay, unfortunately for the price this has to look great in all angles.

Could be the pic. It looks legit in this picture.
The price on this piece is stupid. I want this piece but I am not going to pay over 1000 dollars on a 1/6 Dio. Grail or not.
FB_IMG_1497416584940.jpg

Could be the pic. It looks legit in this picture.
The price on this piece is stupid. I want this piece but I am not going to pay over 1000 dollars on a 1/6 Dio. Grail or not.
View attachment 347520

This is the one angle that this piece looks good in. This is the angle I like best for this statue, but the other angles are bad.

And I'm in total agreement about the price ...its too damn high.

^^^ wonder how much of the price delta is due to the strong dollar

Intresting. Same as hulk wolvie dio and that was 1/5[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like most pieces designed by non US based companies, it's almost always the case that the pieces will be more expensive then it is to get Sideshows own pieces in the same scale in the USA.

Like most pieces designed by non US based companies, it's almost always the case that the pieces will be more expensive then it is to get Sideshows own pieces in the same scale in the USA.

Yeah thought so. Btw is marvel license more expensive than DC for iron studios figures? BBTS has 1/10 marvel going for 199 while dc is around 130. Damn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now on Sideshow for 650$. Make much more sense but still not cheap for a 1/6 scale.

Back