Iron studios batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Secret Compass is selling it for $2500 + shipping..... Serious coinage for 1/3 scale... I'd buy two Prime 1 Batman's instead and have $500 for a PF, but that's just me...

Secret Compass is selling it for $2500 + shipping..... Serious coinage for 1/3 scale... I'd buy two Prime 1 Batman's instead and have $500 for a PF, but that's just me...

Talk about price gouging... Pathetic & Disgusting.

Last edited:
Prices are insane. Now in French shops prices in euros are higher than prices in dollars. The actual figures, I mean. Prime 1's products are the worst on that matter. Their statues are over €1200 and their bust is like €330. The Half Scales are over €3000. This is ridiculous.

I guess the shipping for huge and heavy pieces does not help.

Wow! What complete rip off!!

Aside from the base/light there is nothing about this batman I like.

Hello guys,

Interested in booking Batman Prime 1/3.
Contact by PM

Final value $ 1385.00 + Shipping

Required deposit of 10% and remaining at the launch of the piece.

shipments forecast second half 2016.

The request can be made until April 19

Big hug :)

Hello guys,

Interested in booking Batman Prime 1/3.
Contact by PM

Final value $ 1385.00 + Shipping

Required deposit of 10% and remaining at the launch of the piece.

shipments forecast second half 2016.

The request can be made until April 19

Big hug :)

Guess this guy hasn't been reading the posts LOL :slap

Guess this guy hasn't been reading the posts LOL :slap

He's just offering an option to those who think other stores are way overpriced.... it's only $385 more then Prime 1 1/3rd scale pieces and it does have a more intricate base then what prime 1 offers... I'm just not into collecting 1/3rd scale pieces myself...

Yea, this piece is way too much. The wait continues for a 1/3 bats for me. They will prolly raise the ES anyways once they announce it.

Back