Iron studios batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's ok but not something I'd spend $1400 on. I like that it comes with a bunch of display options and the extra base for the other HS. I wish more companies would include those.

I like it, its original, everything about it. Light up base too. The darker blue and downward looking portrait help the original reveal. Yes $1400 or whatever the conversion to USD is, is hard to swallow.
Was there any word of SS distributing?
Anyone have experience with Holystone?????

Last edited:
I'm surprised so many dislike it. The costume looks very similar to the videogame suits. The base is way better than any of the Prime versions, and I think the headsculpts look better than the Prime offerings. Hopefully the dislike is widespread, so I can get it at a discount later on if nothing better comes lol.

I'm surprised so many dislike it. The costume looks very similar to the videogame suits. The base is way better than any of the Prime versions, and I think the headsculpts look better than the Prime offerings. Hopefully the dislike is widespread, so I can get it at a discount later on if nothing better comes lol.
Its actually very similar to the short lived Batman Inc. Suit but blue instead of black. I agree the base is nice but at that price my jaw better hit the floor. Since this 1/3 scale and Sideshow has shown no signs of carrying Iron Studios DC products the shipping from Brazil will be a killer. But good luck with the hopes of a discount.

If Prime would put more focus on the 1/3 Keaton Bats, instead of all the stupid game stuff, I'd prolly quickly lose interest in this.

Well damn, first I was like "thank god it is not a traditional suit, pass."

No I am like...

large.gif

At first glance, I didn't like it. It is growing on me though - the gritted teeth portrait is nice and I like the batarang hand. The base is also really cool. The suit however leaves a lot to be desired. The price is too high for me to consider (especially with shipping to the U.S.) so I'm glad I don't LOVE it.

The base and the suit are really cool. I'm not sold on the pose and some of the accessories and I really don't like any of the head sculpts personally. I can't put my finger on why though.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Looks like the Batman INC suit if I'm correct. Does anyone know if Sideshow is distributing this piece?

1352507-batman_and_superman_by_jprart.jpg

I hope in the future there will be a 1/4 Batman statue in crouching position that looks good from all angles. Seeing all these other companies and their great productions, I'm starting not to like the Sideshow Batman and Superman PFs when viewed looking at them from the left side. Something just looks off. I position mine turned slightly 3/4 (not all the way) towards the left so you see more of the right side, looks better at least to me.

Back