Statue Iron Studios: Avengers Endgame: Thor 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks great guys! I freaking love how he turned out! His magnets are nice and tight as well which was a relief. I've got him next to cap without Mjolnir which was always my plan.

He looks great guys! I freaking love how he turned out! His magnets are nice and tight as well which was a relief. I've got him next to cap without Mjolnir which was always my plan.

Gorgeous - congrats and great pics!:clap:):rock

Yes, he looks great! I'm going to be switching Mjolnir between Cap and Thor on a semi-monthly basis. I think when Thor has it, Cap will have full shield. When Cap has it, his shield will be damaged. Approximating the two scenes "Just so we're all in agreement..." and "Avengers Assemble!". No idea how I'll switch up Iron Man and Thanos is just too perfect with the sword and Infinity Gauntlet to ever switch :)

I’m so glad they positioned Stormbreaker in front of his stomach!

It really was a genius move. Iron Studios know people weren't too crazy about fat Thor but a version from Endgame is a must, so this was the perfect compromise. This is the best 1/4 scale MCU Thor we will probably ever see. Both attempts by sideshow missed the mark and I'm not confident that we'll see another statue from him, mayyyyyyyyyybe Love and Thunder but I doubt it.

I’m so glad they positioned Stormbreaker in front of his stomach!

The pose is really spot on. He looks badass with Stormbreaker in front like that. His gut doesn't look that massive from the profile anyway. I thought that might bug me but it doesn't at all. I am really loving this statue even more in person then when I POed! The only room I have right now is behind my computers so unfortunately him and Cap get a bit hidden but I am so stoked to have them side by side. I long for the day I can get more room and put my Mark VI Ironman, Avengers Hulk, and IM2 Black Widow together! Although I would love it if IS did a 1/4 Black Widow after her movie comes out. That would be a must buy if they did it justice! Come on IS!!!

The pose is really spot on. He looks badass with Stormbreaker in front like that. His gut doesn't look that massive from the profile anyway. I thought that might bug me but it doesn't at all. I am really loving this statue even more in person then when I POed! The only room I have right now is behind my computers so unfortunately him and Cap get a bit hidden but I am so stoked to have them side by side. I long for the day I can get more room and put my Mark VI Ironman, Avengers Hulk, and IM2 Black Widow together! Although I would love it if IS did a 1/4 Black Widow after her movie comes out. That would be a must buy if they did it justice! Come on IS!!!

You are trying to bankrupt me, aren't you!

You are trying to bankrupt me, aren't you!

Yeah, this looks so good he's tempting; now I gotta have another talk with myself about fiscal responsibility.
Which probably makes no sense if you collect anything anyway.:lol

Yeah, this looks so good he's tempting; now I gotta have another talk with myself about fiscal responsibility.
Which probably makes no sense if you collect anything anyway.:lol

I try to sell older stuff to fund newer stuff. I don't even have room now so 90% of my stuff is boxed up anyway. I would literally have to move to a new house to ever display them. So, I know I have to sell a bunch of it but I've just been so lazy about it. I had pretty much been done with collecting before IS tempted me back with their 1/10 lines. Then these 1/4 EG ones hit and I had no choice:lol. Although I am happy to get them, I need to mostly sell off my collection and limit my purchases to must haves...

He just arrived and looks fantastic! Even more anxious to complete the set with Tony!

7fca716c6b7b0f5f7a73a2f191beab03.jpg

5424ee9a4c32ff3d463a6a4160051e6d.jpg

7b61bae8167a31b48c1070c80ef17cb8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He just arrived and looks fantastic! Even more anxious to complete the set with Tony!

7fca716c6b7b0f5f7a73a2f191beab03.jpg

5424ee9a4c32ff3d463a6a4160051e6d.jpg

7b61bae8167a31b48c1070c80ef17cb8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow ... that looks awesome.
Now, I am so tempted to pick these up .... do you think these would display inside a Ikea Billy?

Thanos has such a great design for both films. Wow. If I had the space, I'd definitely go with the EndGame armored museum piece.

Back