Iron Studios: Avengers: Endgame - Thanos Legacy Replica 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine delivered today!
I knew it would be big, but Thanos is MASSIVE. I don't have a spot for him.
55f88cb643ff15457f5eaae90c47fe2b.jpg
2047c4ab08b999d657a8d04717f7e564.jpg
bef5925759802b7351e3ad6a5c722e2a.jpg
80d0438ed82ad0f1347dd7d509535b13.jpg
a343672c98b5cab37a420169fcb11c95.jpg
ca22fc2a9822b725b53b5cc41bfdcea7.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Just got mine delivered today!
I knew it would be big, but Thanos is MASSIVE. I don't have a spot for him.
55f88cb643ff15457f5eaae90c47fe2b.jpg
2047c4ab08b999d657a8d04717f7e564.jpg
bef5925759802b7351e3ad6a5c722e2a.jpg
80d0438ed82ad0f1347dd7d509535b13.jpg
a343672c98b5cab37a420169fcb11c95.jpg
ca22fc2a9822b725b53b5cc41bfdcea7.jpg

Those pics look so epic, what is your fave pose for Thanos? And where did you get that iron man from? As I would love to buy that one

Those pics look so epic, what is your fave pose for Thanos? And where did you get that iron man from? As I would love to buy that one
I like the Infinity War gauntlet and sword. As for the Iron Man, I printed and painted it myself.

I like the Infinity War gauntlet and sword. As for the Iron Man, I printed and painted it myself.

Hello. Congrats on the new statue. Is the magnet on your sword hand strong? Mine is extremely weak. Sideshow is replacing it. I am wondering how many collectors got a weak connection. Mine would just fall free unless I was holding it in.

Mine showed up yesterday. An absolute stunning piece! No problem with any of the magnets on the hands.

hQQSqhk.jpg

TY8FZ6S.jpg

Holy crap that thing is huge! Looks amazing also.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

A little late to the game but finally received mine yesterday . Did anyone have their sword come in warped? I am pretty sure with the temp being 106 where I live and being in a ups truck all day that’s what did it. Not sure though. Any suggestions on getting it back to form? I am thinking a little heat treatment but not sure on this type of material. This is only my second statue. Advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

A little late to the game but finally received mine yesterday . Did anyone have their sword come in warped? I am pretty sure with the temp being 106 where I live and being in a ups truck all day that’s what did it. Not sure though. Any suggestions on getting it back to form? I am thinking a little heat treatment but not sure on this type of material. This is only my second statue. Advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I'm not even 100% sure what type of material the sword itself is. I have to assume that it's mostly plastic if it warped like that from the heat. I double-checked mine and it's not warped, so it's definitely an issue with yours. Be careful trying to fix it and further damaging it as it could make it difficult to return. Good luck!

I noticed mine was slightly warped on one end when I assembled mine a couple of days ago. Or rather I noticed the effect when I was handling the sword, but not while it’s on the statue itself where the effect is hard to notice.

A little late to the game but finally received mine yesterday . Did anyone have their sword come in warped? I am pretty sure with the temp being 106 where I live and being in a ups truck all day that?s what did it. Not sure though. Any suggestions on getting it back to form? I am thinking a little heat treatment but not sure on this type of material. This is only my second statue. Advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

This is unfortunate. There are some issues with cheap materials used and QC type issues with Cap too. Still think I might eventually pick this Thanos up but at this point I'm probably hoping to hold out for free shipping.

So update on my sword. I went ahead and took a blow dryer and heated it up. Then I lightly formed it back into shape and now it’s straight again. I was stressing about this all day. So glad it worked. I think the sword is made of a urethane plastic resin type. Not really sure though.

So update on my sword. I went ahead and took a blow dryer and heated it up. Then I lightly formed it back into shape and now it’s straight again. I was stressing about this all day. So glad it worked. I think the sword is made of a urethane plastic resin type. Not really sure though.

Really glad it worked out for you! Had to be a stressful few moments bending that sword. I remember trying to bend my Kylo premium format saber straight and....well, let's just say I was glad to find someone selling a replacement hand and saber later on... :)

I received my Thanos. I love the statue.
Glad I have the main bad guy from the MCU in my collection. The hand holdingthe sword has a very weak magnet. Don't know how i can fix that. 20200619_112440.jpg

I received my Thanos. I love the statue.
Glad I have the main bad guy from the MCU in my collection. The hand holdingthe sword has a very weak magnet. Don't know how i can fix that. View attachment 487989

In either this thread or the Cap 1/4 thread (I think it's that one) there's a lot of information about using Tack-it around the peg that goes into the arm. I did it and mine is very secure now.

In either this thread or the Cap 1/4 thread (I think it's that one) there's a lot of information about using Tack-it around the peg that goes into the arm. I did it and mine is very secure now.

Thanks. I will look it up.

An odd thing happened with this, it went waitlist and then came back in stock. Anyway I believe this is near sellout so I ordered it. The armored museum pose is a nice contrast to the more action oriented Infinity War version. Will be nice to have both.

Back