Iron Studios: Avengers: Endgame - Thanos Legacy Replica 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone ever seen a remote control small flashlight?

That'd be cool but I've never seen one. I wonder if there's any out there that would both fit and not require line of sight to turn on and off... By the way, Sideshow already shipped my replacement flashlight. Looking forward to lighting the gauntlet!

As promised, pics! Had to unbox both this and Captain. They really did a fantastic job on both! Just a concern about mine, the sword hand magnet does not feel that strong, I would highly suggest not moving the statue without removing the sword hand. Feels like it could slip out fairly easy.

Anyhow pics here: https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?p=5839726#post5839726

WgfA9Iw.jpg

R3BqAR3.jpg

Surprised there aren't any comprehensive video reviews up.

Great pics Roadhouse, was able to zoom in on those and get a good idea of the detailing I think.

What’s the ES number of pieces for the Thanos deluxe? If it says

Surprised there aren't any comprehensive video reviews up.

Great pics Roadhouse, was able to zoom in on those and get a good idea of the detailing I think.

Thanks! There is a lot of detail in his armor for sure. The chest upper portion (shoulderpad V shape) comes off to change out his arms. Really well designed!

Quick review on thanos. He is massive and well designed by IS, after getting my feet wet with quarter scale, I might never go back to 1/6 scale. I?m going to be searching the best representation of my favorite characters across different brands. I really like all the sculpts and different posable options he comes with. Very strong details throughout the armor piece, I like it more than the IW look I was not a huge fan of not having his signature armor. Apologies for the low quality pics, i took the photos as I was unboxing thanos and cap, I did notice the padding on the crotch area as I was looking at my pics, I forgot to remove them before taking the pics. I didn?t really see anyone else show a pic of the two gauntlets at the same time, thought I?d share that interesting look. Overall I?m very pleased with my purchases.

a7fac324e42a173cca4e2f46d0f1322f.jpg
4b6bb2bc730151840f3688e9726a8bee.jpg

Quick review on thanos. He is massive and well designed by IS, after getting my feet wet with quarter scale, I might never go back to 1/6 scale. I?m going to be searching the best representation of my favorite characters across different brands. I really like all the sculpts and different posable options he comes with. Very strong details throughout the armor piece, I like it more than the IW look I was not a huge fan of not having his signature armor. Apologies for the low quality pics, i took the photos as I was unboxing thanos and cap, I did notice the padding on the crotch area as I was looking at my pics, I forgot to remove them before taking the pics. I didn?t really see anyone else show a pic of the two gauntlets at the same time, thought I?d share that interesting look. Overall I?m very pleased with my purchases.

I was wondering when someone was going to show off that look.

It?s not a bad look, I really like the different display options we get for thanos and cap

Its a shame IS didnt offer another bare hand to replace the sword and nano guantlet hand, but overall this is def my fave Thanos statue

Its a shame IS didnt offer another bare hand to replace the sword and nano guantlet hand, but overall this is def my fave Thanos statue

Yeah it?s unfortunate we didn?t get that extra hand. It?s still a beast of a statue though

If you have this, was the paint on the hand holding the blade clean or was it a little off? Asking because there is finally a review up on YouTube and it looked like there might be a sloppy paint transition on that hand.

If you have this, was the paint on the hand holding the blade clean or was it a little off? Asking because there is finally a review up on YouTube and it looked like there might be a sloppy paint transition on that hand.

My paint apps are pretty sharp between the hand and the blade handle...

My paint apps are pretty sharp between the hand and the blade handle...

Thanks Dennis, that's what I wanted to hear. I'm thinking about ordering this soon. It's easier to swing because it doesn't look like any other product will forthcoming for at least 2 or 3 months.

Thanks Dennis, that's what I wanted to hear. I'm thinking about ordering this soon. It's easier to swing because it doesn't look like any other product will forthcoming for at least 2 or 3 months.

Very true! It's a great statue and I am amazed at the extras you get for the $200 over the standard.

With COVID-19 running wild, and Thanos will be the last piece I need for my collection room, god knows when I can order again until the epidemic crisis is sorted, the pound is not looking good so pretty much fudged at the minute

With COVID-19 running wild, and Thanos will be the last piece I need for my collection room, god knows when I can order again until the epidemic crisis is sorted, the pound is not looking good so pretty much fudged at the minute

Ya i got a notice mine will ship on Monday normally id be really excited but given everything thats going on I have to decide if i want to switch to payment plan or keep the full pay or even cancel the order. Its alot of money to drop right now esp in uncertain times. This virus is really sucking the fun out of collecting its hard to get excited about something that just seems trivial and frivolous in the grand scheme of things

Ya i got a notice mine will ship on Monday normally id be really excited but given everything thats going on I have to decide if i want to switch to payment plan or keep the full pay or even cancel the order. Its alot of money to drop right now esp in uncertain times. This virus is really sucking the fun out of collecting its hard to get excited about something that just seems trivial and frivolous in the grand scheme of things

Yep I have 3 expensive pieces on their way soon, I have no space in my cramped room and I'm just hoping for delays...

Just got an option to send my Thanos earlier than expected. Whomever cancelled, I must be getting yours.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I heard no shipping is going out during this time, yeah I’m still collecting but not statue of this scale and price. Ok willing to risk it and order him next year until this pandemic eases Whixh what I’m hearing from some of the best experts, until a vaccine is created we could be seeing 18 months of this. I checked on the statue, and the pound is improving from what was 1,100 pounds from its 950 pound price tag

Back