Iron Studios: Avengers: Endgame - Thanos Legacy Replica 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone can post pics or speak to how the gold paint of the Iron Studios armor compares to the Hot Toys figure in hand please do. The metallic gold paint of the HT Thanos is great. And to be honest I have not been particularly impressed with Iron Studios metallic finish on a couple pieces I own. Their IW Thanos is a terrific statue but one of it's weakest points is the dull metallic gold trim of the outfit. I also wasn't particularly impressed by the Bucky's mechanical arm. It suffered the common problem of being way too silver than having the correct chrome finish.

If anyone can post pics or speak to how the gold paint of the Iron Studios armor compares to the Hot Toys figure in hand please do. The metallic gold paint of the HT Thanos is great. And to be honest I have not been particularly impressed with Iron Studios metallic finish on a couple pieces I own. Their IW Thanos is a terrific statue but one of it's weakest points is the dull metallic gold trim of the outfit. I also wasn't particularly impressed by the Bucky's mechanical arm. It suffered the common problem of being way too silver than having the correct chrome finish.

I doubt this will be any different.

A lot but not all of the gold paint they’ve used has been a bit dull. The best I’ve seen is their 1/10 scale Aquaman.

What is the ES number on the deluxe? If it?s high I don?t need to worry about this selling out anytime soon this year

It's supposedly 4000. I didn't believe it at first, but I've heard that from multiple sources now.

The previous highest edition run, I believe was for the comic Spider-Man which had an edition size of 1300. After that was the Vader at 1000. Most of the other pieces had edition sizes below 500 pieces or so.

It's supposedly 4000. I didn't believe it at first, but I've heard that from multiple sources now.

The previous highest edition run, I believe was for the comic Spider-Man which had an edition size of 1300. After that was the Vader at 1000. Most of the other pieces had edition sizes below 500 pieces or so.

One said on FB it was 4,000, that is a shock why it?s such a high run on the deluxe. I will keep an eye on it, but if it is 4,000 def not in any rush to get him yet

4000? That's insane if true but would give us time to order.

Thanks. I have been wanting to see how the switch outs we're handled and the video does that.

Yeah, it's very well done. For those that might've missed my original post, BE CAREFUL when removing the shoulder and back armor. My back armor fell down and fortunately didn't get damaged. It does make the switch out process a bit more work, but definitely worth it for the clean look you get with all options.

Just got a response from Sideshow and they'll be sending me a flashlight for the light-up feature of the Infinity Gauntlet. Mine was missing. I looked through every corner of the packaging and packing materials and it wasn't there. As always, I find their customer service to be top-shelf.

Just got a response from Sideshow and they'll be sending me a flashlight for the light-up feature of the Infinity Gauntlet. Mine was missing. I looked through every corner of the packaging and packing materials and it wasn't there. As always, I find their customer service to be top-shelf.

I still have a collection of small torch lights I bought from eBay after my IW one died instantly. So just in case I should have one that fits :dunno

One said on FB it was 4,000, that is a shock why it?s such a high run on the deluxe. I will keep an eye on it, but if it is 4,000 def not in any rush to get him yet

Actually I’m thinking the 4000 is now for Cap and not Thanos? Or is it both?

Back