Iron Studios: Avengers: Endgame - Thanos Legacy Replica 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This statue turned out great. I cant imagine a better mcu version of thanos available. Hot toys have good healdsculpts and paint work but they have visible joints and major limitations in posing cause of the material ht used for the arms, which in a way makes it more similar to this statue than a figure. Considering the size and scope of this thanos, and the flaws the ht versions have this i feel this is best possible thanos option to buy on the market currently (and most likely into the future)

I wish it was engineered that you could "click" the gauntlet on and off without removing it. Regardless, this is a beauty! Malgus, you were waiting on Production photos...you in or out?

I didn't see any visible seams so it's a go for me. How the switch outs we're handled was my biggest concern. The flashlight light up feature means no fear of the light up failing and devaluing the statue but increases the chances the gauntlet getting dropped when turning on the flashlight.

I didn't see any visible seams so it's a go for me. How the switch outs we're handled was my biggest concern. The flashlight light up feature means no fear of the light up failing and devaluing the statue but increases the chances the gauntlet getting dropped when turning on the flashlight.

Exactly. I have my Infinity War Thanos under glass so I can't really turn it on and off. This one will be tempting as it'll be in an open shelf area. Plus, if I broke the Infinity War gauntlet, I'd have a worthless statue. At least if something happens to this gauntlet, there's a switch out hand available. Mine arrives Thursday. Can't wait!

Infinity war mcu statue isnt even in the same ballpark as this thanos, this Looks more like a classic armored thanos than IW version in casual eternal clothes lol. There is a reason both the is statue and hot toy IW thanos is still available. Its just not an iconic thanos look, this one isnt perfect mcu rep, but its way better than thanos in street clothes

Infinity war mcu statue isnt even in the same ballpark as this thanos, this Looks more like a classic armored thanos than IW version in casual eternal clothes lol. There is a reason both the is statue and hot toy IW thanos is still available. Its just not an iconic thanos look, this one isnt perfect mcu rep, but its way better than thanos in street clothes

I have or will have every Iron Studios Thanos, and as I mentioned previously imo the facesculpt is better on the Infinity War version, but this one with all the interchangeable pieces makes it one hell of a piece.

I can?t wait to have mine Thursday! [emoji33] shipping for me was $63 to ship to the east coast, not too bad considering charges close to $30 nowadays to ship a HT box to my area

For those who have this, where was the little flashlight that lights up the Infinity gauntlet packed? I've gone through all my packing stuff and can't find it...

Aside from missing the flashlight to light up the gauntlet, I couldn't be more pleased with this piece. I think it was Malgus that was concerned about the switch outs and seams and Iron Studios really went the extra mile to avoid that. The shoulder and back armor come off and the entire right and left arm are removable so that you can switch out and avoid any seams. There's significantly more polystone as a result of this in the box, as you have the full arm with Stark Gauntlet and another full arm with non-Infinity Gauntlet clinched fist. I will say BE CAREFUL when removing the armor as I dropped the backplate and got lucky that it landed flush and did not break. It's a beauty! I'll send a few pics of "Avengers Corner" shortly.

Aside from missing the flashlight to light up the gauntlet, I couldn't be more pleased with this piece. I think it was Malgus that was concerned about the switch outs and seams and Iron Studios really went the extra mile to avoid that. The shoulder and back armor come off and the entire right and left arm are removable so that you can switch out and avoid any seams. There's significantly more polystone as a result of this in the box, as you have the full arm with Stark Gauntlet and another full arm with non-Infinity Gauntlet clinched fist. I will say BE CAREFUL when removing the armor as I dropped the backplate and got lucky that it landed flush and did not break. It's a beauty! I'll send a few pics of "Avengers Corner" shortly.

Sounds great Dennis congrats! How do you like the gold paint of the armor in hand? Do you have the Hot Toys for comparison?

Here are two quick pics.

fe0a34f5678fe0a82c487824bc783250.jpg

bc5e7a4f9b264bc1e09d7bab79ff1fdd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds great Dennis congrats! How do you like the gold paint of the armor in hand? Do you have the Hot Toys for comparison?

I haven't gotten my Hot Toys Endgame Thanos yet so can't compare but can say the Iron Studios statue has a lot of great weathering, scuffs and scratches that really give depth to the piece.

Back