Iron Studios Avengers Endgame 1/4 Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, their products are pretty awesome. The whole lack of communication thing seems to be an industry standard. Just look at Hot Toys and the three year wait for Gamora. I'm super anxious for this guy to complete my Endgame trinity lineup.
fair point sir. And I agree. Sideshow started this trend years ago and apparently now all companies believe they can and should act like them.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Sideshow did cancel my final payment that was due in December and they have set it up to go on the 20/2. Hoping it comes into stock before then though so I can get it paid and wn route.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Excellent, I just switched to full payment so mine should ship soon too, cant wait!

I just got my shipping notification from SS as well for the 25th, I?m very pleased. A little bit late, but a nice Christmas present for myself.

Congrats guys who will receive this real soon! Please let us know what you think. Is the "eye light bleed" is still present?

Personnally,
received Mark VII Maquette beginning of this month.
and now Mark III bust and Mark 85 statue coming soon (ordered thru local retailer).

That's a lot of Iron Man in a short period! :lol

Yay finally arrived, issue with the light on the hand when the refocuser torso is attached though [emoji51]. I'm gonna need to email them to get it replaced. Looks amazing though!
fe4ac3a753e49d9c9dec6e16d32821c5.jpg
df74165d3847d269b88550a5e8994056.jpg
47c179e7b46a5340e8baeb6dcc727ac2.jpg

He does indeed look amazing. Edition size of the deluxe is 1500. Just gutted that I will need to get him returned for a replacement. Facial likeness is amazing too!

Congrats guys who will receive this real soon! Please let us know what you think. Is the "eye light bleed" is still present?

Personnally,
received Mark VII Maquette beginning of this month.
and now Mark III bust and Mark 85 statue coming soon (ordered thru local retailer).

That's a lot of Iron Man in a short period! :lol

How do you like the VII? Still thinking of picking that up. It looks pretty terrific all lit up. This 85 does have arc reactor detail and an RDJ sculpt, both of which I think really add to the statue.

So i just got this in, 2 days early! Glad it arrived today versus Monday. So i really am happy with how it looks. They did an awesome job on Robert Downey Jr. portrait. Paint, sculpt and the light up features... that do work... 2 i am having issues with his light foot and right arm are not lighting up.

Anyhow took some pictures, will put 1 here and rest are here:
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=158150&page=48

EzHLID5.jpg

So i just got this in, 2 days early! Glad it arrived today versus Monday. So i really am happy with how it looks. They did an awesome job on Robert Downey Jr. portrait. Paint, sculpt and the light up features... that do work... 2 i am having issues with his light foot and right arm are not lighting up.

Anyhow took some pictures, will put 1 here and rest are here:
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=158150&page=48

EzHLID5.jpg

Mine was supposed to arrive Friday and is now coming Monday, so I guess the universe kept things in balance :) Looking forward to getting this guy in!

I'm having the same issues with the light up. Waiting for sideshow to get back to me .

Of the people posting here who have received this, more are having issues with their light ups than not.

Yes, definitely concerning. Sounds like the hand stops working when using the alternate torso. Something in the connector that's clearly engineered poorly or it wouldn't be as frequent. Reminds me of the Aayla Premium Format years ago where more often than not only half her saber lit up unless you put direct pressure on the foot in the peg.

5922207043947d662afe04292dd39551.jpg

a4381cc94e3b575bdcb3ea0d6cf53843.jpg

61543bb59f677701a4d937e8a046951b.jpg

199e61c8a4cf66f72f94d3aa918fdaae.jpg

246aa443c19cba13c841199b1dd63907.jpg

Awesome statue! Unfortunately, mine is also afflicted with the right arm issue when using the alternate torso. I?ll be contacting Sideshow to see what my options are. Don?t want to send the whole darned thing back. I did try the standard torso to confirm the right arm worked and it did.

ps. I really wish they used battery AND AC power instead of requiring a plug. I love the light up enough that I will now have to figure out how to add an outlet on my shelf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome statue! Unfortunately, mine is also afflicted with the right arm issue when using the alternate torso. I?ll be contacting Sideshow to see what my options are. Don?t want to send the whole darned thing back. I did try the standard torso to confirm the right arm worked and it did.

ps. I really wish they used battery AND AC power instead of requiring a plug. I love the light up enough that I will now have to figure out how to add an outlet on my shelf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on a GORGEOUS piece tho:clap:clap:clap. Kinda regret trying to budget, this is beautiful. Hope the lighting issues get worked out!

Congrats on a GORGEOUS piece tho:clap:clap:clap. Kinda regret trying to budget, this is beautiful. Hope the lighting issues get worked out!

Yeah, it really is very nice in person. If the light-up was on battery I'd be super happy. Haven't heard back from Sideshow on replacement options for the torso. This sounds like a "more of them are bad than not" scenario so not sure what they'll be able to do.

Back