Iron Studios 1/4 scale Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah I already have the ssc version. just noticed he was sitting on the deck today actually. not sure when they dropped him off......:lol

Need to open him up now and hope for the best. I haven't had the best of luck with shipping lately.....:gah:

We need to change the name of this thread to "The I Already Bought The SSC Spidey So This One Is 'Too Busy' For Me Iron Studios 1/4 scale Spiderman Thread"

*Grabs internet shield holds it up and gets in crouching stance. Puts head to the side and down.*

I don't think it's the busy aspect, I love the detailing on it. The thing that gets me is the pose, I'm all for Spider-Man's dexterity and agility, but I keep looking at it and I feel like I need a chiropractor after staring at it. It's super awkward to me, I really wanted to like it. :/

We need to change the name of this thread to "The I Already Bought The SSC Spidey So This One Is 'Too Busy' For Me Iron Studios 1/4 scale Spiderman Thread"
or the "We Always Complain About The Lack of Bases/Bland Bases These Days But Let's Complain About The One That Kicks Ass" thread.

I own the CQ & hate to have multiple statues for the same character, but damn this looks too good to pass. I'm worried about packing thought, specially the shattered glass, hmmmmmm

I don't mind doubles as long as it's typically not same costume or completely different scenes and poses

Sideshow spidy is amazing

This one is like a whole diorama. Has the most base involved of any statues I have seen some may not like it but I love it. And pose is just like pose on the amazing spiderman dvd cover. So people saying it's not natural are fools. Amazing pose like he is swinging away from the claw hand through the window. Taking a picture of himself at oscorp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Guys

I am really sorry for my absence. I have been pretty busy since **** hit the fan.
At least this is great news for collectors since It is going to be much cheaper for you guys to get Iron Studios Marvel statues in 1/4 and 1/6 scales.
Add to that what people said here, that YOu will be able to use and get reward point buying form Sideshow, if you get a defective/broken piece It is going to be much easier to get a replacement, shipping is going to be way cheaper and you still can return the statue if you do not like it.
For the collectors that buy the 1/10 line, these pieces will not be sold by Sideshow as They do not have the license for 1/10 scale.
Also Sideshow will not carry Iron Studios DC Comics pieces in 1/3 and 1/6 scale so You still can get those from me.
I will probably not be dealing Marvel pieces in the scales Sideshow is distributing as It is impossible to match that price due to the higher cost of a piece in Brazil. Import taxes are near 100% here so When I get a pice here in Brazil It costs 2 x the cost It was in China plus shipping cost.

For people Who ordered Spidey with me I am offering 3 options:

1- Keep the order discounted US$75 (That is my profit and I am taking it out of the equation)

2- Transfer the order to one of the 2 pieces bellow:

Batman 1/3 or Superman Vs Doomsday Diorama.

3- Cancel the order and loose the NRD.

Again I am sorry this happened with people Who ordered it from me. I am trying my best to acommodate everyone.

Sound like fair options. No way you should take any kind of hit at all. All you have done is try and help people which people shouldn't forget. My respect to you :rock
And you have absolutely nothing to apologise to people for.

Thank you very much for your words guys! Edition size should be around 1000 pieces by what They told me but It is not a guarantee as It is not an official information! All I have to say to you is do not miss this piece. This one will be for Iron Studios what Magneto on Throne is for XM Studios. Use your reward points, get it on Flex payment but do not let this pass. I have seen it and It is a true masterpiece. It is their best piece to date! 100% satisfaction guaranteed!

How is the scale to their captain and ironman like would it look good displayed with them?

How is the scale to their captain and ironman like would it look good displayed with them?

When I saw this piece It was on a pedestal with nothing around. It is huge! Spidey looks like 1/4 scaled but I had nothing close to compare.

Back