Iron Studios 1/4 scale Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there is one critique I've heard that just boggles my mind and is borderline insulting to comic creators and artists alike it's this one.

Not anatomically possible on a real human.

To me that is coming from someone who doesn't even read or know about comics.

Last time I checked the song was:

Spider-Man
Spider-Man
Does whatever a spider CAN

Not:

Spider-Man
Spider-Man
Does only whatever a human with no powers can

This whole "I can't see any human being able to do this". It's quite possibly the anti argument for comics in and of themselves. He's Spider-Man. The most agile super powered hero in Marvel. To me it's the equivalent of someone seeing a Mr Fantastic aka Reed Richards statue and saying: "I don't like this statue. There is no way a human being can stretch their torso 10 feet like that. Makes my torso hurt just looking at it."

Spider-man isn't a normal human. Quoting Wikipedia: he is able to flex his body like a contortionist, assuming postures that would be impossible or harmful for normal humans. His tendons and connective tissues are at least twice as elastic as the average human being's.

This has been proven and shown for over 50 years thousands of times. Not hundreds. But thousands of times.

So love it or hate it... Saying "no human being can..." What? Turn green and into a behemoth? Have claws protrude from their knuckles? Be a god who swings a magic mallet? Contort their body into nay impossible poses because of their power set?

I sometimes feel like people are just being statue political at this point on here when I read something like this, as the inmates are running the prison on SSF and we all know it. The reply of "Everyone is titled to their opinion" is fine as well.

But not on this.

Spidey is a freak contortionist that would make a normal contortionist look like someone who could only sit indian style. That is cannon and fact. And facts, whether we like them or not, are very stubborn things.

Exactly. Some those I have read just make me laugh big time. Don't they realise Spiderman actually has powers to begin with hmmmm

yeah I cant imagine anyone as a super hero showing skills, powers or flexibilities beyond normal human abilities.....:slap But yes lets continue to use the internet to voice our displeasure over a fictional character or his abilities....:gah:

Once sideshow sold this piece the price came from out of reach to expensive. This is the definitive Spider-Man statue for me so it's a no Brainer. Will this be the breakout statue for iron studios? We should know in a few months

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Once sideshow sold this piece the price came from out of reach to expensive. This is the definitive Spider-Man statue for me so it's a no Brainer. Will this be the breakout statue for iron studios? We should know in a few months

I think their magneto and iron man are tops. There isn't a better 1/6 mags or 1/4 iron man out there in my opinion.

this will continue that tradition.

We are all dying to get our Sideshow interpretation of a 1:4 scale Magneto!!! For years and years. Basically since the day of the first Premium Format. I honestly think there is no collector of Marvel statues that's gonna have that "don't care for the character, easy pass" line lol. Whenever they finally do come out with it. It's gonna be a huge deal. For me he's my top villain and always will be.

We are all dying to get our Sideshow interpretation of a 1:4 scale Magneto!!! For years and years. Basically since the day of the first Premium Format. I honestly think there is no collector of Marvel statues that's gonna have that "don't care for the character, easy pass" line lol. Whenever they finally do come out with it. It's gonna be a huge deal. For me he's my top villain and always will be.

Magneto is my favorite marvel character.. Always has been. Though I think thanos can give magneto a run for best marvel villian. I would agree a good magneto pf would sell very well

Back