Iron Studios 1/4 scale Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think originally it was a 1000.
Probably added another 200 for Sideshow.

I believe the estimated guess was 1000 originally but 1200 is ok to me.

Actually to be honest...I stopped caring about ES awhile back ago. Doesn't really mean much to me anymore unless of course its like statue 3 out of 5 made lol.

I just don't understand why they don't leave this as a TBD ES. Set the ES when orders get slow. As a collector, it just feels all kinds of wrong if I POd a piece and then I'm watching the ES climb on it.

I learned my lesson from their Cap. I don't like the games they play with the ES.

Yeah, as a fellow collector, I understand. No one wants to drop big $$$ on a piece and then see the ES steadily climbing after you PO it. It's very irritating and does feel like they are playing games. However, if the do it like SSC and put up their POs with a TBD ES, collectors are aware that the ES will be set at a later date. After an ES is set...they should stick to it.

Yeah, as a fellow collector, I understand. No one wants to drop big $$$ on a piece and then see the ES steadily climbing after you PO it. It's very irritating and does feel like they are playing games. However, if the do it like SSC and put up their POs with a TBD ES, collectors are aware that the ES will be set at a later date. After an ES is set...they should stick to it.

This :exactly:

that was quick! haven't they learned from the previous backlash

I am not really big on edition size but I would like it to be set. So if it is 2000 fine, or 3000 fine. But just set it and leave it.

When you preorder anything with an ES "to be determined", you're doing so with the understanding that it can be any number. That's fine.
Once the ES has been established, then goes up further from there at a later time, that's shady.

if I ever buy anything made by this company again, it will be well after in hand pics arise. Their stuff is so high priced, it won't be appreciating in value anytime soon anyways, so no hurry.

if I ever buy anything made by this company again, it will be well after in hand pics arise. Their stuff is so high priced, it won't be appreciating in value anytime soon anyways, so no hurry.

Production pics were posted earlier today on FB and they look great. Aside from their whole ES issue their work usually seems to be really good (CAP/IM).

Oh and the light issue some people were having with IM.

:lol So I guess Iron Studios treat the ES like and auction sale, just keep bidding it up till no one else wants one......totally classy guys. I bought one and it doesn't sit right with me, but I guess I didn't know the ES prior to ordering it, just seems odd to up it as more orders come in.....Good old South America....:monkey3

Back