Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a price you got it from most international distributors. Only in US you were able to buy it for $600.

It will go higher in time - the IS statue looks great, has various options for display (multiple hands, different ways of arranging the cape), is reasonably accurate too, it is almost full polystone (compared to other 1/4 mixed media/pleather Vaders out there), and edition is just 1000.

Weird they haven't cancelled my waitlist order yet based on the above. By the sounds of it there is zero chance of it converting.

I just got an email last night that my waitlist is being converted. :panic:

I got on the waitlist on 11/4 if that helps anyone waiting.

I hope I get a good one. There’s no way any replacements are available now.

I got mine pretty late from sideshow, I had it on a payment plan. I didn’t have any problems, except some of the batteries not working. Easy fix!

Can you guys remind me again what types and quantity of batteries this needs? I want to make sure and have them ready to go when Lord Vader arrives.

I only light up the base that uses 3 AA batteries. All others are tiny cell batteries that are prone to leak in time, so I removed them instantly after checking them out. And instead of regular alkaline AA batteries I use Eneloops.

I only light up the base that uses 3 AA batteries. All others are tiny cell batteries that are prone to leak in time, so I removed them instantly after checking them out. And instead of regular alkaline AA batteries I use Eneloops.

I removed all batteries as well once I verified that everything worked.

I just got an email last night that my waitlist is being converted. :panic:

I got on the waitlist on 11/4 if that helps anyone waiting.

I also jumped on the wait list on 4/11. No luck here sadly. Congratulations however, you must be one of the last to get it I imagine. I expect my waitliist to close anytime now.

I removed all batteries as well once I verified that everything worked.

The tiny cell batteries are not to be left inside expensive collectibles. Even AA/AAA alkalines can leak but at least you can use different types that don't

leaked batteries in collectibles 1.jpg

The tiny cell batteries are not to be left inside expensive collectibles. Even AA/AAA alkalines can leak but at least you can use different types that don't

Jeez, I think I'm going to make the rounds and remove batteries from stuff this weekend. I still have the original cell batteries in the head of my 18" Neca T2 Endo that have been in there since I bought it back in 2004.:slap:lol It still lit up the last time i turned it on like a month ago.
I never even bothered putting the batteries in Vader's chest box or belt since I didn't intend on using them and have a battery eliminator for the base/saber.

Back