Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They’ve rescheduled for Monday. [emoji30]

Weird cause last time I missed it, it did get delivered on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bummer. At least you're close.

I added some feet to the bottom of mine to allow clearance for the battery eliminator wire.

Did I mention I love this thing? Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It just updated online as being out for delivery today?!!

This great news if it actually gets delivered.. and it obviously didn’t get here at 9:00am like it did yesterday.

Whatever you wanna think about it, that's cool. I stand by what I said- lots of cramped looking displays in this thread due to how big this thing is. Easy enough to fix.

Sounds like you are justifying it to yourself for not getting one. If I am wrong....then I am sorry. No need to explain yourself.

It just updated online as being out for delivery today?!!

This great news if it actually gets delivered.. and it obviously didn’t get here at 9:00am like it did yesterday.

Did it arrive?

095d2182faa296caa64d1feedd2e1658.jpg
a7012f49b966b9bbddea3475130c7763.jpg

Last edited:
095d2182faa296caa64d1feedd2e1658.jpg
a7012f49b966b9bbddea3475130c7763.jpg

Mr Black is home!

He came in pristine condition. One thing that bothers me a bit though is his head won’t stay all the way down so that the magnets can work with the cape on.

He’s a real eye catcher. He’s the only thing my eyes gravitate towards in my whole collection. I think if I bought a 12” Vader it would never be looked at..

Light up features are amazing. The chest sequencing is really cool.

The one Vader to rule them all. He is a museum piece.

Congrats The Chaver.
In that second pic, from that angle, the lightsaber is bent.
But I know you won't be displaying from that angle anyway so all is good.

Congrats The Chaver.

Indeed, I would go for an exchange, mine was bent too and I got it a new one without any hazel

hmm, that lightsaber seems to be a real problem. Can't wait to get mine and I wish I grabbed that boba fett he rocks!!! I really hope a snowtrooper is coming since they would go great with this vader

My saber was fine so don't lose hope that none are straight, but sideshow is on the ball at they'll take care of you.

Congrats The Chaver.

Yeah, it is a little. It does slightly bother me. Maybe I’ll ask for a replacement, I’ll sit with it for a day or so.

Just want to thank everyone here for talking me into ordering this. I’m so happy with it. Best collectible purchase I’ve ever made. [emoji51][emoji108]

Yeah, it is a little. It does slightly bother me. Maybe I’ll ask for a replacement, I’ll sit with it for a day or so.

Just want to thank everyone here for talking me into ordering this. I’m so happy with it. Best collectible purchase I’ve ever made. [emoji51][emoji108]

:duff

On a side note, mine will be delivered tomorrow. :yess:

Have you tried turning it so the clasp hoop is in the back?

Back