Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vader%2003.jpg

Mailed them 3 times now. Filed a claim on the tenth and followed up on the claim the 14th and the 16th. This is their last email in response;
View attachment 378044
That's really odd. Are you in the US?

I'm reposting this if anyone's looking for a good solution to leave your saber and base lit all the time without using batteries. Someone posted this a few pages back and it works great.

Having to lift the base up every time to change batteries isn't feasible at all.

e20b5216629e11fb07ce3ba95f013764.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I legit can't stop staring at this statue. It's just stunning.

@Zilla: I live in Belgium, Europe. Though that shouldn't be a deciding factor though. :/

@Zilla: I live in Belgium, Europe. Though that shouldn't be a deciding factor though. :/
Not at all was just curious. Have you called instead? They can address it that way too and you can voice your frustration.

That's really odd. Are you in the US?

I'm reposting this if anyone's looking for a good solution to leave your saber and base lit all the time without using batteries. Someone posted this a few pages back and it works great.

Having to lift the base up every time to change batteries isn't feasible at all.

e20b5216629e11fb07ce3ba95f013764.jpg

Damn! I can’t find that on eBay anymore! Hope it’s something common.

No it's aa for the base and saber

Yes it's AA size, but how many AA does it take 2 or 3? because the link to the ebay auction is for 2, but if 3 are needed will that suffice?

^ Link doesn't seem to be working.

Yeah my bad it's 3 AA, wrong link. But the 3 AA version should still be up.

Changed the saber arms out. Loving it this way! So much presence with this one. Without the saber it allows more room and IMO it looks more menacing. Also messing around with the cape a bit more as well. You could spend hours on the cape alone futzing away. Each little tweak you make can easily add or take away from the piece. Cannot say anything bad about this one. Pure art!C3DC73CA-390D-4122-A0FA-08F68D3CA2A3.jpg

Back