Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are missing something. Because the batteries are 'dummies' the voltage is determined by the AC adapter itself. The x4 version would output 6V, which is too much for the statue (x3 AAs = 4.5V).

Yeah, I figured it wouldn't be that easy. Thanks for the clarification.

Got mine. Truly an epic Vader to own. Now I just need Iron Studios to make Obi-Wan Kenobi Revenge of the Sith and I'm done buying Star Wars pieces. I think. lol

I've never done anything with battery eliminators. Sorry for the ignorance. So only one "battery" is the power supply? The rest are dummies? Are the dummies even needed? Otherwise I just need to find the right voltage?

I've never done anything with battery eliminators. Sorry for the ignorance. So only one "battery" is the power supply? The rest are dummies? Are the dummies even needed? Otherwise I just need to find the right voltage?

I'm not positive but I think the dummy batteries are needed to complete the circuit.

I received my battery eliminator last week, now I just need to make my final payment for Vader.:lol

Great shot.. I think the cape looks great sprawled out like that with two hands on the Saber..

Thanks Jaws. I'm blaming you and MYC for this purchase! Loved your video - and I love all the quality gear MYC does, so when both were going bananas on it... I couldn't help myself... even if I'm stretching things a bit.

Like my new home?

Thanks Jaws. I blaming you and MYC for this purchase! Loved your video - and I love all the quality gear MYC does, so when both were going bananas on it... I couldn't help myself.

same here. not only do i have darth on waitlist but i was able to snatch up boba fett for 350(steal of a deal)

all because of Jaws youtube video. i was on the fence already with these pieces for awhile and it pushed me right over seeing how well they complimented each other

This thing will be $2K mid next year on the bay. Incredible shelf presence and once you get the cape posed like Mandible did, it is just epic. So glad I snatched one for retail...

Cape looks good like that but it blocks a lot of the base details. Just my opinion but I prefer it swooshed to one side. But that is what I think is so great about the cape, a sculpted cape would not only look less convincing, but you are stuck with one pose. The cape changes the piece and I am so glad they went with wired soft goods. Don't like it one way? Change it another.

Man...all these awesome pics are makiing me pray that my wait-list converts! Fingers crossed for all on the wait-list who are praying/wishing as hard as me ;-)

I gladly take the blame :lol this is just a fantastic statue and im sure who ever missed out will need to dish out big bucks later on to own this

Back