Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

I always thought a statue of this moment would've been perfect, but Cinemaquette had to go and do an exaggerated pose.

cinemaquette_maquette_darth_vader_3_LRG.jpg

Ahhh...[emoji22]

Well, I better call in and make sure they take the funds as I have them now. Not sure if I’ll have it when they finally restock them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They should take the funds, they are waiting on the next batch which what I was told is in the US

I always thought a statue of this moment would've been perfect, but Cinemaquette had to go and do an exaggerated pose.

cinemaquette_maquette_darth_vader_3_LRG.jpg

I actually like that pose but I couldn't drop all that cash because I could not unsee the undersized left arm.
He looks like a T-Rex. :lol

The Helmet is a major eyesore also.. CM really missed the mark on Vader IMO.

Here's my convo this morning with Sideshow about it

Kimberly
Customer support

Michael Hi, just wanted to see if there are any updates on when you might relieve the next batch of Vader statues. My order is ORDER #

Last I was told was they are being sent to you and was just curious if there is any update or estimates. Thank you!

Chat started
Kimberly joined the chat

Kimberly
Hi there! Let me see if we have any updates

Kimberly
So it looks like we do not currently have a set arrival date but my processing manager does say that it should be very soon :)

Michael
cool that's good to hear

thanks for checking

Kimberly
Looks like they are arriving in port today so we just have to wait for them to be released :) So you should see an update in a few days

Michael
Excellent!

Kimberly
Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Michael
that should do it thanks

Just talked to them. They said more are coming within 2 weeks time.

She couldn’t charge me in full till it ships but was able re convert back to flex order and take all but last payment. I told her as soon as it’s there charge the rest and ship it.

I have my green Goblin LFS up for sale on eBay. Should help with this and the dog alien a lot.

Looking forward to this!

I thought didn’t take it till it shipped?

I may have paid via Paypal so that's why it charged me right away. Weird they told you 2 weeks and me a few days lol Oh well at least we have one coming and didn't miss out

Got my statue yesterday :) Came with a bent lightsaber, but Sideshow said they would add me to the list of people who request a part. They said probably within 3 weeks. This thing is a beast ! I wasn't expecting it to be so good ! I'm glad I spent my money on it. Probably the only Vader I'll ever own.

13OUWuG.jpg

Got my statue yesterday :) Came with a bent lightsaber, but Sideshow said they would add me to the list of people who request a part. They said probably within 3 weeks. This thing is a beast ! I wasn't expecting it to be so good ! I'm glad I spent my money on it. Probably the only Vader I'll ever own.

View attachment 376470

Awesome!
This is actually the option I like the best.
Lightsaber on his belt, clenched right hand, and left arm reaching out palm down.

Glad you shared this pic! Felicitations et merci!

Are you sure the saber is bent? The connection piece on the end of mine looks extremely bent, but once plugged into the hand piece it sits straight. Not sure if they're supposed to be like that or not, but mine looks and works fine.

Are you sure the saber is bent? The connection piece on the end of mine looks extremely bent, but once plugged in to the connection piece it sits straight. Not sure if they're supposed to be like that or not, but mine works fine.
Here you go, some other pics:

https://i.imgur.com/hVbiDxP.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/8aGmdst.jpg

Martin that looks so badass can't wait for mine!
Thanks :) You're not going to be disappointed ! Good luck with the waiting ;)

Awesome!
This is actually the option I like the best.
Lightsaber on his belt, clenched right hand, and left arm reaching out palm down.

Glad you shared this pic! Felicitations et merci!
Yeah I really like that pose ! Might change with the other "I am your father" hand sometimes, but right now, that's the one I like best !

Back