Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The girl I spoke to yesterday said they were in stock, I dunno

Ignore this. They are in the US but waiting to be palatalized and shipped to Sideshow. Could be 1-3 weeks. Damn I should have never cancelled my first order. Dumb

I think they may have ran out of stock tbh. My order was suppose to get processed 3 days ago but hasn't...CC still not charged, even after I got the email saying it would. It usually gets shipped the same day it is processed too, guess more waiting... :(

It makes a world of difference when you smooth it out. I used a steamer and did the outside and inside.

5bc3acdd23080376cdb701f846319768.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes that’s a good idea. You have one of those steam machines? I don’t so I guess it’s steamed broccoli tonight lol

I think my buddy has one. I’ll hang it up and do it sooner or later for sure. It will make my front look far better. Yours definitely looks smoother.

I think they may have ran out of stock tbh. My order was suppose to get processed 3 days ago but hasn't...CC still not charged, even after I got the email saying it would. It usually gets shipped the same day it is processed too, guess more waiting... :(

They definitely did, she said they are coming in batches. If your order went through you have one coming, they are just on a ship waiting to be palatalized and shipped to Sideshow's warehouse, but you're right they ran out of stock of the first batch.

Maybe a second batch will have some corrections or less problems who knows, or maybe they will be worse or exactly the same! lol I just can't wait to get mine.

Only thing I don't like about this statue is the cape, they got way out of control with the snow on the bottom, should have been more subtle. Easy fix though.

Only thing I don't like about this statue is the cape, they got way out of control with the snow on the bottom, should have been more subtle. Easy fix though.

I'll be shocked if in the next month or two we don't see some awesome custom capes for sale. Probably all black for those that don't like the snow effect and obviously smaller than the IS one.

Now...who could do such a cape for us.....?

"looks at MYC"

I think the snow weathering on the cape is great. It is perhaps a bit too large but nothing that makes me want to source something different.

By the way, any educated guesses on how many of the 1,000 units for allocated to Sideshow? Just curious if anyone actually knows how this stuff works.

I'll be shocked if in the next month or two we don't see some awesome custom capes for sale. Probably all black for those that don't like the snow effect and obviously smaller than the IS one.

Now...who could do such a cape for us.....?

"looks at MYC"
I'd definitely be down for that!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

For this kind of $ am I the only one who thinks they cape chain should actually be a little chain and not a piece of plastic? Mine was on backwards and almost broke it turning it around. A little chain with a clasp on each end would be much better.

For this kind of $ am I the only one who thinks they cape chain should actually be a little chain and not a piece of plastic? Mine was on backwards and almost broke it turning it around. A little chain with a clasp on each end would be much better.
I wonder what Vaders chain was made from in the film? The actual prop...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

The screen used ESB cape chain was plastic. The IS Vader is screen accurate.

I really can't wait to see this in person. Would love to see more pics, maybe some helmet closeups. I'm just beyond excited. lol Not even sure where it's going yet but that is a problem I am willing to deal with.

I'm so glad I decided to re-order this, right before wait-list. Like it was fate, really would have sucked not knowing if I would get it after seeing these pics.

I really can't wait to see this in person. Would love to see more pics, maybe some helmet closeups. I'm just beyond excited. lol Not even sure where it's going yet but that is a problem I am willing to deal with.

I'm so glad I decided to re-order this, right before wait-list. Like it was fate, really would have sucked not knowing if I would get it after seeing these pics.

Good thing you didn't wait too long.

Back