Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it would go faster than it did. 1000 is not a large ES for Vader. I considered a second last night, i checked and there was not a low stock warning. Happy just to have it though, and thrilled to hear Iron Studios will be making more Star Wars pieces.

Sometimes I think they go to waitlist early so people can’t use reward points or payment plans. I call shenanigans, Sideshow!

It seems to have been removed from searching up as well so I don’t think they have many potential available pieces of this. Extremely glad to have gotten this, I’m sure it will be in high demand.

And approx. 15-16 inches deep.

The deepest part of the base, I'm see at around 16 inches (the footprint is less, but the base "hangs" over) x by about 14 inches.
The statue itself, I'm seeing (with lightsaber) around 24 inches wide x 23 inches tall.

It's worth making room!

Thanks, my friend is getting it. :)
That 24 inches wide is a bit too much for me. Not sure about the other hands display options. We'll see
How deep and wide would be with the other hands?

I think we certainly can now. :)

Yeah, I had a meltdown over the CW pieces, then they show up and I still wonder if I'll ever buy anything that good again - not sayin' it was fair to Spidey fans. But when a company is working at it and IMO is coming out w. such clean paint and great sculpts - well, I had to fight with myself not to order this Vader.

It's great reading posts from happy buyers for any statue. Folks have put up great pics of this piece. Congrats again to those who took the plunge.:clap

Wow, got my order in right before waitlist. That was close, glad I didn't sit on it much longer.

Yes, someone’s needs to do a 1/4 scale Yoda. With a well done base it would sell well.

I can’t understand why no one has done yet in this scale, especially Sideshow.

Would sell better than the life size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The MYC Sculptures one is amazing in 1/4 scale but impossible to track down.

Love the two handed saber pose but this looks so good too

IMG_5937.jpg

IMG_5856.jpg

Yeah can't decide what to do with my swap out arms. I put my boxes in storage away from my condo. Either they go with the box and i leave both hands on the saber semi permanent or i carefully wrap them individually in bubble wrap and store them here in a plastic tub. :dunno

I finally opened mine up! Love it!! All good! Just one question....why is Vader's Helmet two tone? Why is one side Black and silver and vice versa?

I'm really looking forward to this one when it finally arrives. Apparently in the future I shouldn't try to reschedule the delivery date with UPS. The package has been stuck in limbo for the past couple days and now I probably won't receive it till early next week.

Has anyone said what type of batteries the chest box and belt take?

Quick question. I never had a waitlist item convert before so I'm not hopeful this will convert but if it does can you still use flex pay or do you need pay the In full?

Thanks

Quick question. I never had a waitlist item convert before so I'm not hopeful this will convert but if it does can you still use flex pay or do you need pay the In full?

Thanks

Has to be paid in full if it converts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back